Road_Runner.jpg (36.31 KiB) Viewed 7005 times
93 A2R blue/white 14" Craigslist Austin, on the cheap
94 A2M silver/white 14" Cenna's Cycles SA, original owner
94 Cuda Comp purple/white 14" won on Ebay
95 XX Team gold/white 14" Craigslist Memphis

neo_pop_71

Re: Samford's 95 XX Team

Post by neo_pop_71 »

I love seeing your XX Cuda on the trail! To know the story behind everything you did to save that frame... it makes for an awesome photo!!! Thanks for sharing, brother!

As far as coyotes go, we get them coming through the neighborhood quite a bit at night and the wee hours of the morning. I know they're been around when I see a missing cat or small dog flyer on the telephone poles around the neighborhood. I always think about those little pets and hope it went quickly. It's sort of sad but then they were here first and we encroached on their homes, not the other way around. On a different note, back in the early 1990s when I was doing spray murals around Los Angeles, I sprayed under the name "COYOTE" which stood for Call Off Your Old Tired Ethics...C.O.Y.O.T.E. and most of the work was political so the name worked well for the subject matter.

Anyway, thanks for sharing the cool pics!

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Re: Samford's 95 XX Team

Post by vpc66 »

It has been in the news that they run around my place, but have never seen one....have seen a number of cool critters just not them ! So, do you ever get a wild hair and step out for a bit of tagging these days ;) With this world now I bet you would run out of places to hit !!!!
Relax and have deep water thoughts.

F.C.C.R Ride hard,Ride Fast.....Go Insane