94 A2M silver/white 14" Cenna's Cycles SA, original owner
94 Cuda Comp purple/white 14" won on Ebay
95 XX Team gold/white 14" Craigslist Memphis

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Re: My Cuda Comp..

Post by vpc66 »

Some years back it could move thru the woods fast...now my belly gets in the way of the pedals...haha. Thanks Mix and like your Comp..I think that is a great picture of it against the fence post on FB.
Relax and have deep water thoughts.

F.C.C.R Ride hard,Ride Fast.....Go Insane

mixalive

Post by mixalive »

Thanks VPC... It rides good..
93 A2R blue/white 14" Craigslist Austin, on the cheap
94 A2M silver/white 14" Cenna's Cycles SA, original owner
94 Cuda Comp purple/white 14" won on Ebay
95 XX Team gold/white 14" Craigslist Memphis

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

It has been a number of weeks from riding but finally had a chance to pull the bike out and go for a simple ride with my son,we were both sore and off our normal pace but it felt good to be back in the saddle and not feel the pain in shoulder and arm knowing out of shape but able to ride again....O and a little treat on showing Cuda pride during the ride help alot!
Attachments
after ride picture.jpg
after ride picture.jpg (168.29 KiB) Viewed 7505 times

neo_pop_71

Post by neo_pop_71 »

Nice vpc66!

That's a proper Barracuda set up right there... that looks super sick!!!

I dig it! I've got some Cuda envy goin' on :mrgreen: 'cuz I know I'm never going to find a sweet jersey like that in a XXL!

p.s. As I am a fashion diva, it's time for a matching red helmet! That blue simply will not do... it's like c'ankles on a woman... it's just will not do!!!

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

Hahha...no need to tell me about it. My first helmet was red but I did not like how it felt after buying it so I gave it to my brother to use and bought the grey Giro helmet in the chair which my Son claims now. The blue Bell helmet that is my old road bike helmet that looks good with the blue riding top on the blue Dale.What you did not notice was the green Camelbak which I use also, that went with my old green Shimano shoes (that is my Sidi which are beat now) and green (plus a few other colors mixed in) riding top...my set up from the F.s bike...I will not get into the gloves ok,but my fav pair is black and yellow.
As a decades old Scuba Diver ...well we laugh at new folks,you can tell them because all gear matches and even more funny when it is a husband wife team. So my only set up that matched was with the Dale....and I bought that right before I started diving.
But because my son claim my fav helmet and it looks so good on him I have been kicking around the though of a new one so you never know...there just might be a picture of me in the future where I look like a newbie ...maybe new shoes at sometime also.
P.s...........The top feels very nice riding in,I need to get my legs back so I can go do a group ride and show colors with pride....Thanks!

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

By the way there is blue on the jersey so the green Camelbak is the only thing out of place...but those things take a beating and keep going,I really did not think it would last as long as it has...+ 1 to Camelbak