A2M and 'Cuda abuse !!

A forum to showcase your Barracudas.
jaydawg

A2M and 'Cuda abuse !!

Post by jaydawg »

I signed on here to find out what my A2m was worth, I was going to sell it. Anyway, I'm a 'Cudahead now. So I'm at my friends house sipping a cold one and my buddy rolls up, Hey you got a new ride, I couldn't tell what it was from where I was sitting. What did you get ? WHAT DID YOU SAY ?? BARRACUDA ?? NO WAY ?? I almost tripped and spilled my beer getting up to check it out. He tells me it was given to him by some nice older lady in pristine minty condition. Look at that picture he's trashing that thing !! I wanted to slap him for putting that chain on it !! He said he didn't care it's his beater bike, and only bike. What a bummer.
IMG00099.JPG
IMG00099.JPG (569.41 KiB) Viewed 5081 times
Attachments
cudas 034.JPG
cudas 034.JPG (552.58 KiB) Viewed 5081 times
cudas 032.JPG
cudas 032.JPG (559.65 KiB) Viewed 5081 times
IMG00098.JPG
IMG00098.JPG (543.73 KiB) Viewed 5081 times

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Re: A2M and 'Cuda abuse !!

Post by vpc66 »

With the seat and stem set so high I would say it is too small for your buddy....it sure would
make a nice simple single speed for a small guy like............................ME!!!

. Then again...I look at picture again and it looks like a size 12 frame,hope Neo or Mixalive will say something about it?
Relax and have deep water thoughts.

F.C.C.R Ride hard,Ride Fast.....Go Insane

neo_pop_71

Re: A2M and 'Cuda abuse !!

Post by neo_pop_71 »

jaydawg wrote:Look at that picture he's trashing that thing !! I wanted to slap him for putting that chain on it !! He said he didn't care it's his beater bike, and only bike. What a bummer.

Aw man, that sucks!!!

You should show him your Cuda can be a "beater" too... snatch your Cuda and start beating him with it!!! God, I hate him for that chain on such delicate Barracuda paint, unworthy bastard!!!