94 A2MS

A forum to showcase your Barracudas.
missourishawn

94 A2MS

Post by missourishawn »

This is my 94 Cuda (A2MS) with new Velociraptor tires and brakes. All ready for the Indian Winters...it was 60 today in Missouri.
Attachments
's Cuda2_sm.jpg
's Cuda2_sm.jpg (208.09 KiB) Viewed 14095 times

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Re: 94 A2MS

Post by vpc66 »

Cool, enjoy every chance you get to ride !
Relax and have deep water thoughts.

F.C.C.R Ride hard,Ride Fast.....Go Insane

neo_pop_71

Post by neo_pop_71 »

Yeah man, Big V. is right... ride like crazy before the mercury drops and you return to danglin' nut'sicles on the nose of your saddle!!!

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

:shock: danglin' nut'sicles :lol: Sound funny as hell but every guy on here cringed in reading that I bet !

neo_pop_71

Post by neo_pop_71 »

Ha-

I surf year round and I refuse to wear a full wetsuit ever, I'm proud to say I've never owned one... that said, frickin' turtlehead is the norm when 68 degree goodness in the summer turns to 53 degrees and the junk'sicle sets in!!!

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

Ok call me a puss....I wear my drysuit year round with my cavediving. Spring water here is around 72 deg. so what you get in I would say HELL NO !

Do not mean to be a smart ass but you do understand hypothermia and the fact that at those temps you are causing it to your body, always cracks me up when we are diving at a site where local folks go to swim and they are laughing about us in our suits, while we are looking at them shiver with blue lips...Now that I think about it don't call me a puss, call me smart PLEASE ! ( you can add the ass to that D )

neo_pop_71

Post by neo_pop_71 »

In the immortal words of Chick Hearn, the voice of the LA Lakers... "No harm, no foul..."

I'm not down to call names my man, I get it, you're simply trying to preserve whatever miniscule bit of libido you have left at your crusty old age...

(stupid laughing smiley still doesn't work!!!)

It's outtta love compadre, it's outta love!

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

All in good FUN " D " :lol:

Not sure why the faces do not work for you and mix...I can see them on my post don't you :mrgreen:

neo_pop_71

Post by neo_pop_71 »

vpc66 wrote:Not sure why the faces do not work for you and mix...I can see them on my post don't you :mrgreen:

Sure, smilies have their place but nothing warms the cockles of my heart like your smiling mug!

(brings a tear)

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

Hahahha....that is NOT a smile, the guy that was taking the pictures that day was right in my face while we were setting up for the dive....I mean inches away from me and it piss me off because I was checking my gear to make sure all was good and did not want to be bothered ....but it came out nice so I use it...

Hey missourishawn, sorry for the side track there.....how bout more pictures of the bike or better yet RIDING SHOTS !