A humble thank you

Just a place where I'll post information regarding updates to the site(s) and perhaps some juicy information that's come my way..
Mark
Founder
Founder

A humble thank you

Post by Mark »

You know, it's not until I started this site that I realized how good and decent most people are. I fired up the 1st version of this site back in 2007 I believe, and when I lost all my data and had to start over again, I got a number of offers to host the site for free, and some people even offered to pay for a good host out of their own pocket.

Since I've had the 2nd version of the site online, I've been fortunate enough to stumble across people who have information or physical material they've wished to donate to the site and its efforts, and for this I am in awe. Perhaps it's because I'm such a "Cuda head" that I look on such gifts as true treasures, but at the end of the day, nobody has to do anything, and I'll keep on plugging away, making this site the best (if not only) resource for all things Barracuda.

I'd like to give one more "Thanks!" to everyone who has contributed anything at all, be it information, memorabilia and even the posts in the forum. It's you guys who make this site truly great, and enjoyable for all who have yet to visit.

Best,

Mark

mixalive

Re: A humble thank you

Post by mixalive »

I have to say that this is the most polite forum I have ever been on. :ugeek:
93 A2R blue/white 14" Craigslist Austin, on the cheap
94 A2M silver/white 14" Cenna's Cycles SA, original owner
94 Cuda Comp purple/white 14" won on Ebay
95 XX Team gold/white 14" Craigslist Memphis

neo_pop_71

Post by neo_pop_71 »

Mark... thank you! Thank you for taking the initiative to gather the info you had and create a site and fill a void. Thank you for having the tenacity to start over when fire took so much away, that took some heart and guts. Thank you for creating a commonality and bringing a great group of people together! For all this site is, it is because of you... thank you my brother!

mixalive wrote:I have to say that this is the most polite forum I have ever been on. :ugeek:

Hey Mix- I have to agree with you... I tend to be the biggest a$$hole on this site... some other cycling sites are so bad I won't even bother anymore!!!

Thanks everyone for everything ! ! !

cudarider1
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by cudarider1 »

Right on Neo, Mark The site is awsome thanks to all your work putting it together.

sithlord3
Never leaves
Never leaves

Post by sithlord3 »

what a buncha whiners in here.....;)

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

We are the ones who need to say THANK YOU