Bikes page

Just a place where I'll post information regarding updates to the site(s) and perhaps some juicy information that's come my way..
Mark
Founder
Founder

Bikes page

Post by Mark »

One of these days I'm going to sit down for 3 hours and complete that darn table.. :)

I'd also like to reach out to anyone that wants to hunt down the few remaining print articles I need.. Any takers? Some gread kudos and karma await, as well as perhaps something vintage! Yes, I'll make it worth one's while..

M

cometdata2
Never leaves
Never leaves

Re: Bikes page

Post by cometdata2 »

I have the orignal 97 poster of all models with specs I got when I bought my A2BS its a little worn where its been folded and it was on my wall for a good few years. But I can scan the idividual pictures of the bikes and email them through if any help?

mixalive

Post by mixalive »

What is weird is my 94 A2M and 94 Cuda Comp came from the factory with a 7 speed cogset but the spec description on the Bike page shows an 8 speed cogset. I didn't think the 8 speed showed up on models until 95 along with the "24 Speed" decals on the seat stays.
93 A2R blue/white 14" Craigslist Austin, on the cheap
94 A2M silver/white 14" Cenna's Cycles SA, original owner
94 Cuda Comp purple/white 14" won on Ebay
95 XX Team gold/white 14" Craigslist Memphis

Mark
Founder
Founder

Post by Mark »

cometdata2 wrote:I have the orignal 97 poster of all models with specs I got when I bought my A2BS its a little worn where its been folded and it was on my wall for a good few years. But I can scan the idividual pictures of the bikes and email them through if any help?

This is generous of you! Absolutely; if you would like to do that, it would help alot. ;)

Mark
Founder
Founder

Post by Mark »

mixalive wrote:What is weird is my 94 A2M and 94 Cuda Comp came from the factory with a 7 speed cogset but the spec description on the Bike page shows an 8 speed cogset. I didn't think the 8 speed showed up on models until 95 along with the "24 Speed" decals on the seat stays.

Data when available, was taken from Barracuda info. When not available, I used info from Bikepedia, which is less than 100% reliable..

cometdata2
Never leaves
Never leaves

Post by cometdata2 »

Mark wrote:This is generous of you! Absolutely; if you would like to do that, it would help alot. ;)

I will try and get them scanned at the weekend and will email them to you