Ranks

Just a place where I'll post information regarding updates to the site(s) and perhaps some juicy information that's come my way..
Mark
Founder
Founder

Re: Ranks

Post by Mark »

Yep, anyone who contributes to the site will end up with a Contributor rank. I'm actually implementing the site so that a person can have multiple ranks, just not there quite yet..

mixalive

Post by mixalive »

These lasers were on a 6 ft scaffold at FOH in the Austin Rodeo Arena last year at the Star of Texas Rodeo. My friend Bill said they would light a cigarette. I still like my Crazy Joan Crawford thing.. If you dare, click this link.. :shock: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmczkkw6OZI :shock:
Last edited by mixalive on February 10th, 2011, 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
93 A2R blue/white 14" Craigslist Austin, on the cheap
94 A2M silver/white 14" Cenna's Cycles SA, original owner
94 Cuda Comp purple/white 14" won on Ebay
95 XX Team gold/white 14" Craigslist Memphis

manbeer
Never leaves
Never leaves

Post by manbeer »

If there is anything i can contribute please let me know, i am not incredibly good with computer related tasks and i don't know what i can offer since i learned a lot of what i know from the information here as well as the previous site but if i can do anything (help finance the web hosting, etc) i would be happy to help in whatever way i could. This is a great thing you started and i'd like to help you keep it going :)
92 Easton * 93 A2X * 93 A2L * 94 A2MS * 94 Comp * 95 Comp * 96 A2E * 97 A2E * 97 XX Team * 97 A2F * 98 A2FS * 96 A2T and more

neo_pop_71

Post by neo_pop_71 »

Top move Manbeer, way to step up and be available!!! You've always been in my circle of Cudafriends!

Best regards,

-D-

Mark
Founder
Founder

Post by Mark »

Actually, contributors are always welcome. If you see anything that you think should be featured or included on the main site, feel free to submit it or send me a note. Or, if you're able to gather some information that I haven't yet obtained, I'd be grateful. Some of the things I'm currently tracking down are:

- Magazines that feature Barracuda products (product reviews, ads, etc)
- Pro riders that I haven't yet listed in the Race Team page
- Specifics on manufacturing/production

I'm sure there is more, but this is a good start.