Nude Folks and Celebrities

Tales from the trails..
mixalive

Nude Folks and Celebrities

Post by mixalive »

I have never seen so much nudity on the trails as I have seen in Austin, TX.. There is this place called, Campbell's Hole on the Barton Creek Greenbelt. When the creek is flowing, the nudies are showing. It is like a mini version of Hippy Hollow. Now, Austin has a huge number of homeless. I keep riding up on nude-dudes walking around the Greenbelt. :shock: What is that about..? Uhhh... I don't know.. And one day, about 2 miles South into the Greenbelt, at the Spyglass entrance, I ran up on Sandra Bullock, sitting on a big rock reading a book. (I found out later she had a house on Spyglass). Then at the 7 mile mark is where all the coeds from UT sunbath and lounge nude in a whirlpool like hippies at a commune. 8-) Then, you never know where you will catch Lance Armstrong blowing by.. Then there is that Matthew McConaughey dude.. Lets don't even talk about him.. Yep.. Austin is cool..
Attachments
Barton Creek Greenbelt.jpg
Barton Creek Greenbelt.jpg (12.35 KiB) Viewed 16835 times
93 A2R blue/white 14" Craigslist Austin, on the cheap
94 A2M silver/white 14" Cenna's Cycles SA, original owner
94 Cuda Comp purple/white 14" won on Ebay
95 XX Team gold/white 14" Craigslist Memphis

Niika
Never leaves
Never leaves

Re: Nude Folks and Celebrities

Post by Niika »

Mix, do you want me to envy you about everything? I wish I had your bike, I wish had your city... ;)

mixalive

Post by mixalive »

Austin welcomes everyone... Come on down...

Niika
Never leaves
Never leaves

Post by Niika »

mixalive wrote:Austin welcomes everyone... Come on down...

Oh, really? Can I move in with you? We can share the cuda comp! Your wife won't mind will she? :P

I actually have a brother and sister-in-law who live in Austin, so I do come to Austin from time to time. Maybe someday we can go riding together. :)

mixalive

Post by mixalive »

My first wife wouldn't have minded, but this one..? Reminds me of a song from a band I worked for once.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ah5gAkna3jI
Last edited by mixalive on February 7th, 2011, 12:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

neo_pop_71

Post by neo_pop_71 »

Mix-

Thank you for not using your high-powered telephoto lens, too many dudes in the pool... no gracious amigo! :?

Careful what "lovely bodies" you choose to capture with your "ARTistic side" as your little lady at home might let the air outta' your tires! ;)

Peace,

-D-

p.s. Try this one when you get "BUST'd"... You were capturing the essence of the tranquil pool :roll:

cudarider1
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by cudarider1 »

I only had one instance somewhat similar. It was many years ago when I was in college probably the first year I really stared mt. biking. Me and my three buddies were doing our usual loop at South Mountain Reservation (when riding used to be legal there), we came around a corner and there was a very attractive woman wearing nothing but a few strands of beads in a provocative pose being photographed by what looked like a professional photographer. It was about 50 feet off the trail into the woods but plently close enough to stop us in our tracks. That was an enjoyable day of riding!

neo_pop_71

Post by neo_pop_71 »

Hey Mix(alive)-

Was that you in the woods being artistic? Just think two 'Cudaheads could have crossed paths years ago and not known it... cameras, bikes, and nudity... what's not to like? Oh yeah, nature is cool too.

Niika
Never leaves
Never leaves

Post by Niika »

If you ever get the chance to ride the trails of Upper Bidwell Park in Chico, CA, which runs along the cliffs above a deep canyon with a river and lots of swimming holes, there is a good chance you'll see some naked people here and there. Personally, I think going around nude should be a basic human right.

neo_pop_71

Post by neo_pop_71 »

Cameras, bikes, and nudity... what's not to like?

Oh my god, I take it all back!!! :shock:

Niika said, "Personally, I think going around nude should be a basic human right."

Agreed but not like this ! ! !