'Cuda on the Bay

Barracudas looking for a home. Please post links to auctions, listings, etc.
neo_pop_71

'Cuda on the Bay

Post by neo_pop_71 »

Okay, who owns this frame, I recall seeing pics but I can't remember who owns it. I know it's someone on here!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Barracuda-A2R-frame ... 500wt_1156

There was an embroidered BARRACUDA seat too, what ever came of the seat? I checked other items by the seller but the frame is all that's listed at the present time.

C'mon, fess up... who's selling their baby??? Only some minor hazing in your future!

-DON-

mixalive

Re: 'Cuda on the Bay

Post by mixalive »

:mrgreen:
Last edited by mixalive on January 25th, 2011, 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
93 A2R blue/white 14" Craigslist Austin, on the cheap
94 A2M silver/white 14" Cenna's Cycles SA, original owner
94 Cuda Comp purple/white 14" won on Ebay
95 XX Team gold/white 14" Craigslist Memphis

Mark
Founder
Founder

Post by Mark »

Honestly? I'd grab it at that price simply for the rigid fork. Won't be long before those are considered true gems in the retro world..

neo_pop_71

Post by neo_pop_71 »

I agree but the 60 bones for shipping forbid me from bidding. I know this bike, someone on here owns it... it had an embroidered "Cuda saddle, then they parted it out and the saddle was on Ebay with a $75 opening bid (or something close to that). I almost positive that it was posted somewhere, I seem to recall someone commenting about all the stickers. I searched the members bikes and the marketplace but no match. I know I'm not crazy, I must be remembering it posted from the previous site.

Mark
Founder
Founder

Post by Mark »

No, I think you're right, I'm just not good with placing it either.. :)

cudarider1
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by cudarider1 »

Don, part of that story is me but I don't own the frame. My 98 A2M frame cracked at the head tube and I sold the embroidered seat and the wheels to raise some money to get a new bike. I would like a 19 or 20 inch Cuda frame in nice shape so it might take a while to find. I ended up selling the seat to one of our fellow cuda fanatics here on the site but wouldn't feel right about saying who just in case for some reason they don't me too.

I've seen this frame on Ebay a while back then it was off for a while then it popped up again recently. the only time I remember seeing it here is the first time someone posted it in the marketplace section.