Cuda Comp on Ebay

Barracudas looking for a home. Please post links to auctions, listings, etc.
manbeer
Never leaves
Never leaves

Re: Cuda Comp on Ebay

Post by manbeer »

Cudarider, i wish i had known this a while back, my XX Team was a 19 and i gave it to my uncle cause it was just too big, now im in the market for a 16 or an 18 if its all i can find

Are you looking for steel or aluminum? I dont have anything that big now but I'm sure you guys see the occasional Ross built cuda frames popping up on ebay, mainly lower end models like a2f. I won an a2e a ways back and went to pick it up since the seller was close. He buys up a lot of the surplus ross frames, many arent great but he sometimes has a2e's, which were tange ultimate superlight . I bought 2 and love them, and i get them for pretty cheap when i can. I can keep an eye out
92 Easton * 93 A2X * 93 A2L * 94 A2MS * 94 Comp * 95 Comp * 96 A2E * 97 A2E * 97 XX Team * 97 A2F * 98 A2FS * 96 A2T and more

mixalive

Post by mixalive »

I would be a player for one of those XX Team bikes in a 14..
93 A2R blue/white 14" Craigslist Austin, on the cheap
94 A2M silver/white 14" Cenna's Cycles SA, original owner
94 Cuda Comp purple/white 14" won on Ebay
95 XX Team gold/white 14" Craigslist Memphis

cudarider1
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by cudarider1 »

Yeah, I see them on ebay too and always consider it but I would prefer to have a colorado built bike the after breaking the aluminum I'd probalby go with a steel if possible, I would like a higher end model with a nice tubeset. Irode my A2M for 12 years until it cracked this summer (see member bikes). It was a 98 aluminum 18 inch and was great but could have been one size bigger, given the year it was built, it was a NY built bike but it rode nice, I loved it. after I stripped it down it weighed 4 pounds and change. I was so bummed when it broke. I sold off the barracuda seat that I loved and my Nuke proof carbon hub wheelset from the bike to raise money for a new frame. I'd appreciate it if you keep your eye out.

Also, I think everyone here would love to see some pictures of the different bikes that you've "rescued" LOL

sithlord3
Never leaves
Never leaves

Post by sithlord3 »

i dont think its gonna break 150.00...but its deff a nice rider....less that fork...oops.

Niika
Never leaves
Never leaves

Post by Niika »

Is everyone here pretty much in agreement that the Cuda Comp is a 14"? The ad says 15", so is there any possibility that it's a 16"?

Also, there was recently a 1995 A2V (one of the prettiest cudas, I think) for sale on craigslist Hollywood, LA. I was in communication with the seller, but he couldn't tell me what size it was. The ad is gone now, but can anyone tell me the size of this A2V based on these pics I saved?

sithlord3
Never leaves
Never leaves

Post by sithlord3 »

looks like a 16 to me...the Comp is most likely a 14...my Comp is a 16 and the angle on that top tube seems to extreme for 16

mixalive

Post by mixalive »

I agree with the sithlord.. :twisted:
93 A2R blue/white 14" Craigslist Austin, on the cheap
94 A2M silver/white 14" Cenna's Cycles SA, original owner
94 Cuda Comp purple/white 14" won on Ebay
95 XX Team gold/white 14" Craigslist Memphis

sithlord3
Never leaves
Never leaves

Post by sithlord3 »

so who got the Comp? Someone here I hope....went for better than i thought it was gonna....

Niika
Never leaves
Never leaves

Post by Niika »

Yeah, who got it? Curious minds want to know. O__O

cudarider1
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by cudarider1 »

Neo, I have to hand it too you, if you don't include the shipping cost you were only $1 away from guessing the winning bid. Not Bad!