A2T for Sale

Barracudas looking for a home. Please post links to auctions, listings, etc.
cudarider1
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

A2T for Sale

Post by cudarider1 »

I spoke to the guy who owns the teal and white A2T that Mark posted a picture of in the bike regrets thread to show an example to Nikka. He is the original owner and the only difference from the picture is that it has a differnt fork. He is looking to move to full suspension so he is considering selling the bike. As usual it's a 16 so it's too small for me but it's a great bike so if someone is interested he is taking offers. If anyone is interested let me know and I'll give you his email.

manbeer
Never leaves
Never leaves

Re: A2T for Sale

Post by manbeer »

I will give Niika dibs and if not im all over it lol. Do you have any idea what the seller wants?

I'm aiming for one of every model from 93-95
92 Easton * 93 A2X * 93 A2L * 94 A2MS * 94 Comp * 95 Comp * 96 A2E * 97 A2E * 97 XX Team * 97 A2F * 98 A2FS * 96 A2T and more

Niika
Never leaves
Never leaves

Post by Niika »

cudarider1 wrote:I spoke to the guy who owns the teal and white A2T that Mark posted a picture of in the bike regrets thread to show an example to Nikka. He is the original owner... ...He is looking to move to full suspension so he is considering selling the bike.

:shock:

Yes! I am interested! Please give me his email ASAP! Thanks! :D

manbeer, this time I'm not going to stop you from being so kind. ;)

cudarider1
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by cudarider1 »

Here is the thread on MTBR where I was discussed it with him. Just PM him. If your not a member send me your email and I'll PM it to him.

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?p ... ost7711446

mixalive

Post by mixalive »

He states he has all his receipts. That means he has the Certificate of Ownership and the Pre-Delivery forms.. Someone needs to buy that one quick..
93 A2R blue/white 14" Craigslist Austin, on the cheap
94 A2M silver/white 14" Cenna's Cycles SA, original owner
94 Cuda Comp purple/white 14" won on Ebay
95 XX Team gold/white 14" Craigslist Memphis

cudarider1
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by cudarider1 »

I know if it was an 18 or bigger It would already be gone!

Niika
Never leaves
Never leaves

Post by Niika »

I will definitely buy it if I can... right now I am having trouble signing up for the mtbr website...

neo_pop_71

Post by neo_pop_71 »

It's a good thing that thread wasn't listed in the VRC, his "offers" statement would have gotten the whole thread trash canned... some of those guys are such pains in the arse!!! When this site went down before, I was forced to put up with attitudes of the VRC in hopes of seeing something 'Cuda related. *gag*

So glad Mark got the site rolling again! Thank you Mark!!! I think it's better than before, smaller membership but more activity on the board and just a better 'Cuda family feel.

Cheers!

-D-

BoCuda

Post by BoCuda »

Hey All. I am the one with the A2T being referred to here. I wasn't even aware of this forum until Nikka sent me a PM on MTBR and mentioned it. What a great site and forum for those who have experienced the bliss of Barracuda ownership ;) I am still struggling with the thought of selling my 'cuda. I need full suspension for my old body, but damn it's hard to part with this A2T! I may just hang on to it, but as stated before, I am entertaining offers. I realize that it's difficult to put a value on these, ... which is why I haven't established a price. I will consider selling it with or without the Manitou Ti-Lite fork (different prices of course). I really like the fork and wouldn't mind keeping it for my future bike.

Thanks for the mention. I look forward to getting to know y'all!

Bo

neo_pop_71

Post by neo_pop_71 »

Welcome Bo, glad to have you!

-D-