Full Suspension Cuda XC frame for sale $75.00

Barracudas looking for a home. Please post links to auctions, listings, etc.
willywill

Full Suspension Cuda XC frame for sale $75.00

Post by willywill »

I am also parting with this XC frame obtained new from Big Al's cycle world. When I purchased it I thought it was a large but it is an XL. The frame sticker says 22". The top tube is 23.5" measured on center and the seat tube is 20.5" measured OC. This steel beauty is a brute and it is not light weighing in at 9lbs. I built it up and rode it once, not a bad ride considering I had to use a shorty stem that made the front end WAY too light and squirly for cross country use, but the imminent danger of the top tube should I have an unforseen dismount is disconcerting to say the least. I am 6' with a 33" inseam, I imagine you would need at least a 34" inseam to not be risking top tube testicular disasters. Any way, I am parting with this baby for $75.00 including shipping and a new Syncros headset professionally installed (by me). I accept Paypal only for payment and will ship to the US and Canada. Check my Ebay feedback (user wilburtclimbs) for assurance I am a legitimate and trustworthy seller (344 feedback ratings score of 100%). I want to see this and the A2E frame go to another fellow enthusiast so check them out and feel free to ask any questions!