Banner for Sale

Barracudas looking for a home. Please post links to auctions, listings, etc.
cudarider1
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Banner for Sale

Post by cudarider1 »

I hate to get rid of this but I need money for the A2E build. I've had this for a while, I recently removed it from my wall and hung my cracked A2M in it's place. I would like $100 (paypal) which will include shipping. I figured I would post it here before going to ebay since I know you guys will appriciate it more than anyone. The biggest thing I need is a wheel set. I am interested in decent quality wheels that are in good shape with 6 bolt disc hubs with rim brake black rims with black spokes. Feel free to let me know what you have but please don't be offended if I decline, I have a very specific look in mind for my new ride.
Attachments
banner.jpg
banner.jpg (70.69 KiB) Viewed 7073 times

manbeer
Never leaves
Never leaves

Re: Banner for Sale

Post by manbeer »

Interested. Tell you what, since I know its prob not something you particularly want to sell, I will take it and if you ever want it back just let me know. In the meantime I may look into making some reproductions if cost effective
92 Easton * 93 A2X * 93 A2L * 94 A2MS * 94 Comp * 95 Comp * 96 A2E * 97 A2E * 97 XX Team * 97 A2F * 98 A2FS * 96 A2T and more

neo_pop_71

Post by neo_pop_71 »

Manbeer... you are always one fair cat ! ! !

Repops, I'd be interested in banners, t-shirts, or even a race jersey as long as it wasn't crazy expensive.

cudarider1
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by cudarider1 »

Sounds good Manbeer, Your right that I don't really want to get rid of it but I'd rather be able to build and ride my new cuda than just look at the banner on the wall so as much as Ive loved having that banner hanging on my wall it will be great the first time I take the A2E out on the trail. If you get the repos made and I get a little extra cash I would be interested in one. My paypal is cuda11@verizon.net PM me with your address and I'll get it out early this week.

manbeer
Never leaves
Never leaves

Post by manbeer »

Payment sent, ill pm you an address a little later. There was a nice set of bontrager race lite discs on eBay a couple days ago in all black. May be worth looking into. I always found them pretty nice and light, and they sell for reasonable amount
92 Easton * 93 A2X * 93 A2L * 94 A2MS * 94 Comp * 95 Comp * 96 A2E * 97 A2E * 97 XX Team * 97 A2F * 98 A2FS * 96 A2T and more

cudarider1
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by cudarider1 »

Thanks MB, It's packaged up and ready to ship.