Easton Cuda on Ebay

Barracudas looking for a home. Please post links to auctions, listings, etc.
willywill

Easton Cuda on Ebay

Post by willywill »

neo_pop_71

Re: Easton Cuda on Ebay

Post by neo_pop_71 »

Ultra rare!!!

First one I've ever seen come up for sale! The only bike in the 'Cuda catalog that did not have a price as it was a custom, one-off build, only made in 1994 and I'm sure it was made by Yeti. We may very well see this frame pop back up in the near future, I have a feeling the three bidders that are fighting it out are after the Ti Rock Shox fork and the WTB brakes. Like the Easton frame, those WTB canti brakes are equally as rare... rare to the tune of $200.00 for a used set about two years ago. The seller didn't mention it but that looks like a Ringle stem, that round face plate was their design. That bike was someone's pride and joy, some serious coin was dropped to build that bike! I'd be shocked if it went for less than $500.00!

-D-

p.s. C'mon Mixalive... an uber rare 14" frame... sell the $7,000.00 mixing board! ;)

willywill

Post by willywill »

Very Cool! I thought it was one of the custom frames. I bid it up to $380 but won't be going any higher, I figured it would go for $500+, hope some one on here gets it!

Mark
Founder
Founder

Post by Mark »

The seller doesn't know what they've got at all. Even said it was a late 90's model for crying out loud. Yep, the accessories on this alone would fund the purchase, as nobody but us here realizes the value of the frame. If it were a 18" I'd be dropping some cash on it.

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

And I just spent spare funds on building my son's next bike.That would have been get to replace my frame...You guys like the vintage parts on it ...I just would want the frame...
Relax and have deep water thoughts.

F.C.C.R Ride hard,Ride Fast.....Go Insane

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

If anybody on here wins it just for the parts,PLEASE let me know....I would sell my Daughter (just joking,but you get the idea how bad I want a good size 14 Cuda) to get it...
Relax and have deep water thoughts.

F.C.C.R Ride hard,Ride Fast.....Go Insane

mixalive

Post by mixalive »

Dang.. I missed that deal.. :x
93 A2R blue/white 14" Craigslist Austin, on the cheap
94 A2M silver/white 14" Cenna's Cycles SA, original owner
94 Cuda Comp purple/white 14" won on Ebay
95 XX Team gold/white 14" Craigslist Memphis

sithlord3
Never leaves
Never leaves

Post by sithlord3 »

I should reAly be here more often....you clowns are letting all the friggin Eastons get away for dirt cheap! EASTON'S!! :roll:

skubi1
Regular visitor
Regular visitor

Post by skubi1 »

...so I shouldn't mention the one I picked up for 75 dollars?