Barracuda A2V 1995 $375 USD Fort Collins CO

Barracudas looking for a home. Please post links to auctions, listings, etc.
septacycles

Barracuda A2V 1995 $375 USD Fort Collins CO

Post by septacycles »

We are selling an excellent condition Barracuda A2V from 1995 on consignment. The bike is mostly all original with a updated rock shox tora tk fork w/ lock out. Frame is in excellent condition. Asking $375 Local pickup or buyer pays shipping.

We are selling an awesome classic retro mountain bike. Barracuda A2V made is USA Made in Durango Colorado. Bike is in imaculate condition with upgraded and new front shock. All other parts appear to be original. Frame is 18 inch with 31-32 inch stand over height. Should fit riders 5'8" to 5'10". Shimano XT, Mavic rims, Ritchy tires, Rock Shox Tora TK front shock w/ front lock out, Sugino crank

See craigslist add for picture and full description. http://fortcollins.craigslist.org/bid/3170691026.html

Local pickup or buyer pays shipping. The Gearage is a outdoor sporting good consignment shop in Fort Collins CO www.gearageoutdoorsports.com

contact via email at septacycles@gmail.com

neo_pop_71

Re: Barracuda A2V 1995 $375 USD Fort Collins CO

Post by neo_pop_71 »

Not sure how the rest of you feel about dealers soliciting on this site, :roll: but I think it is lame and not welcome.. but that's just me!

As legit Cudaheads that frequent this forum know, we've had this discussion before and longer travel fork...

I promise you that A2V handles and rides like soft puppy sh*t... that fork is way too long for the stock geometry!!!

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

:? ....Ok...some funky cable route going on here???
Relax and have deep water thoughts.

F.C.C.R Ride hard,Ride Fast.....Go Insane

mixalive

Post by mixalive »

That's because they have the wrong type of rear brakes on it. That be a Frankenbike with Dennis Hopper's front end..
93 A2R blue/white 14" Craigslist Austin, on the cheap
94 A2M silver/white 14" Cenna's Cycles SA, original owner
94 Cuda Comp purple/white 14" won on Ebay
95 XX Team gold/white 14" Craigslist Memphis

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

That be a Frankenbike with Dennis Hopper's front end..[/quote]

That cracks me up ....but it looks more like they had no clue how to run cable...They have the housing on where there should be just cable through the guides plus they have cable crossing under top tube before the seat tube..WHY. It looks like normal V brakes which some of us run on the Cudas with no problem...but these folks made it look like....well...A FRANKENBIKE...aka...shit!

F.C.C.R Ride hard,Ride Fast.....Go Insane

willywill

Post by willywill »

Looks like a pretty cool locally owned and operated shop. I say allow it as long as they take the time to post individually, make it unique, and above all offer an honest, well described Cuda at a resonable price. Plus they are in CO, might find a gem one day!

Now if the D-bag on Ebay from Crooklyn comes on here and tries to start hustlin his "NOS" $2,500 Cudas, well, that fool's got to go.

Mark
Founder
Founder

Post by Mark »

Well, this is the Marketplace forum. I'd like to think that anyone looking for a Barracuda would come to this forum and see what's available, through dealers or private sale. Up to them if they want to follow it up or not, right?

neo_pop_71

Post by neo_pop_71 »

Mark wrote:Well, this is the Marketplace forum. I'd like to think that anyone looking for a Barracuda would come to this forum and see what's available, through dealers or private sale. Up to them if they want to follow it up or not, right?

The Grand Poobah has spoken...

willywill

Post by willywill »

Yes, yes he has... :lol:

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

DOH!