Stolen Cuda A2R Tacoma/Seattle

Barracudas looking for a home. Please post links to auctions, listings, etc.
Mark
Founder
Founder

Re: Stolen Cuda A2R Tacoma/Seattle

Post by Mark »

willywill wrote:A $1000 reward for a $210 bike?? :?

That smells like tuna fish. :shock:

I might have made the supporting argument that when one is absolutely fond of his/her ride, even if it's not worth much, a large reward is in line. I know I would have offered 2 to 3 times the value of one of my beloved bikes had they met a similar fate, but then I realized that the bike mentioned here was stolen from a grocery store (parking lot, I presume). Me, I'd have never left one of my fav bikes locked up in an easily-stolen condition in a parking lot.

Suspect..

cometdata2
Never leaves
Never leaves

Post by cometdata2 »

neo_pop_71 wrote:
cometdata2 wrote:I think the following is a way to stop bike thieves, burn a couple of them to deter others or we could just burn them all :lol:

I have included the warning from the site linking to this true news story
***This site contains images that may offend some people***
http://bamendaonline.net/blog/bamenda-bike-thief-burn-to-death/

Dang! I thought I had a twisted streak... Cometdata, you sir are one sick puppy! How do you even know about sites like that? Truth be told though, when it comes to picking teams based on purely survival... I want you on my team for sure!!!

The savagery and violence that you're suggesting must be the result of living in a country that does not allow hand guns!!! Just kidding :D

Thanks Neo I'm in :D

The story appeared awhile ago on a tabloid newspaper site thesun.co.uk, great trashy paper, with page 3 topless models , you normally cannot believe anything they say ;) .

when I was about 11 someone nicked my Raleigh skyway bmx, that must of been when the savagery and violence towards bike thieves started run through my veins, I remember walking the streets with a couple of friends we were tooled up with my dads hammer and crowbar. We never found the theif or my bike and got grounded for 2 weeks as got caught by a friends parents with the tools :cry:.

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

DANG!!! Your online name should have been Berserker....If I ever meet you I would stay aleast 10' from your bike from fear that you had the wrong thoughts about what I was doing!!
Relax and have deep water thoughts.

F.C.C.R Ride hard,Ride Fast.....Go Insane

cometdata2
Never leaves
Never leaves

Post by cometdata2 »

I think I should say back then we used to all watch the Arnie, van damme, films over and over as well as the wwf, so we thought the three of us were invincible at that age. But the two weeks of being grounded during the school holidays was a harsh punishment at that age, so never done it again.

I do not want everyone thinking I am some kind of nutter ;)

mixalive

Post by mixalive »

Too late, Dude.. You're branded..
93 A2R blue/white 14" Craigslist Austin, on the cheap
94 A2M silver/white 14" Cenna's Cycles SA, original owner
94 Cuda Comp purple/white 14" won on Ebay
95 XX Team gold/white 14" Craigslist Memphis

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

You are a Cudahead RIGHT....so what is the difference???
Relax and have deep water thoughts.

F.C.C.R Ride hard,Ride Fast.....Go Insane