97 A2BS 18" Up Graded $500 (Downtown\Boise)

Barracudas looking for a home. Please post links to auctions, listings, etc.
cometdata2
Never leaves
Never leaves

97 A2BS 18" Up Graded $500 (Downtown\Boise)

Post by cometdata2 »

This model was my first cuda so always looks good to me, this has been totally changed from the original spec, not too sure on the fork choice but then maybe I am used to seeing the indy c forks on it.

http://boise.craigslist.org/bik/3261689242.html
hhxdj-3261689242@sale.craigslist.org

Barracuda A2BS 18" - $500 (Downtown)

I'm selling my XC rig cause i just got a newer setup and i need to pay some bills. It's on the older side but in very good condition and i have upgraded alot on this bike: Super light weight Shimano XC race wheels, hi-bred XC folding tires w/ Stans sealant(commute/trail), Yr 2000 Rockshock SID fork, SRAM 3X8 Grip-shift, XTR rear derailer, XTR front derailer, XTR rear V-Brake(the front got bent, so i replaced it with something cheaper, but still works just as well), Barracuda/Selle San Marco custom seat, Scott stem, Fuji riser bars(uncut), and Sugino crankset with Ti crank bolts. Back in the day this was a near top of the line hardtail set up, comes in right around 25lbs and is still pretty light even by todays standards. It fits 5'8"-6'4"ish. If you want a really nice, classic, RARE, hardtail this is it. Email with any questions, I'm happy to answer anything.
Attachments
a2bs1.jpg
a2bs1.jpg (97.35 KiB) Viewed 3859 times
a2bs2.jpg
a2bs2.jpg (52.21 KiB) Viewed 3859 times