Tall Cuda Comp - CHEAP!!!

Barracudas looking for a home. Please post links to auctions, listings, etc.
vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Re: Tall Cuda Comp - CHEAP!!!

Post by vpc66 »

NO THANK YOU...if you had not post pics of your other rides I would have never got the feeling to do a single speed build. I will not be able to dump money on the parts like I did with the Cuda having high end parts, carbon this and Ti that....but I bet it will still be a fun bike to ride around the neighborhood with the kids and still be able to run over and through stuff. And truth be told I think single speed will be more my style because I never really used alot of those gears...think about it I live in Florida,like I really need a granny gear...I am use to climbing in and out of sinkholes with 100+ pounds of gear on me...I could jump off my 19 pound bike and run up the hill with it on my back faster than riding it..so a single speed where I have to mash the gears abit should not be all that bad.
Relax and have deep water thoughts.

F.C.C.R Ride hard,Ride Fast.....Go Insane

Mark
Founder
Founder

Post by Mark »

LOL

I really only want to collect the high end bikes and the ones that got seen on the track.

Loving my A2X bikes; just wish I had the time to fit them up with parts and take them out!

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

That is way cool also Mark.
Bikes period are cool and fun in any form they come in and I love to see all. I try to keep my son with that thought so he can enjoy more than one style of riding.
Relax and have deep water thoughts.

F.C.C.R Ride hard,Ride Fast.....Go Insane

neo_pop_71

Post by neo_pop_71 »

Hey all-

It's been a month and half since I posted this listing for the $100.00 Comp with a Rock Shox Judy fork and new tires... it appears that no one in the whole populous of Los Angeles recognizes a good deal because the ad was again posted on Friday night. Check it out again or for the first time if you missed it the first time around:

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/bi ... 49089.html

Barracuda comp. aluminium large frame, 21 speed with new tires. Serviced by a bike shop and comes with 1 free 30 day tune up by Izzy Cycles. 818 523 9681

Again I say good luck ever finding a better deal on a 'Cuda Comp!!!

Peace,

-D-

neo_pop_71

Post by neo_pop_71 »

Still up for sale after 3 months ! ! !

The ad was just updated again:

http://losangeles.bidbut.com/a,28,21088 ... scenta.htm

I can't believe it but it's true... Cuda Comp with a fresh tune up for a $100.00 has yet to be snatched up! Amazing!!! Yet plenty of fools are buying up Wallyworld bikes for the same price!