Does anyone know what this person is talking about?

Barracudas looking for a home. Please post links to auctions, listings, etc.
Mark
Founder
Founder

Does anyone know what this person is talking about?

Post by Mark »

Just got this via email. Does anyone know what this person is talking about?
I vaguely remember something about this, but for the life of me, can't recall the details and don't have the drive at this moment to go on a hunt through thousands of emails.

----------------------------------------------------------
test@test.com
21:15 (3 minutes ago)

to me
A visitor at http://www.markbradfield.com has left the following information

name : you know
email : take your pick
comments : I don't know if you remember me, I am guessing not. But here is the thing, you agreed to remove my presence from your Barracuda forum. I have found my advert once again posted to the marketplace. I ask you now to remove and trace of my A2V and sugest that you do not ignore this request

Date/Time: 01/01/2013 20:15:31

------------------------------------------------------------

In any event, the person has been REALLY helpful with identifying himself/herself. Makes it quite difficult to narrow it down.

Well test, if you're reading this, if it's super-duper important enough that all traces of you and your bicycle are removed from the site, perhaps you'd be so kind as to identify yourself, perhaps send me a link to the message you posted that you'd like removed, and do your best not to appear as though you're threatening me.

Till then, unless someone here can pinpoint this post you're referring to, you can suck on it, because I'm not going to tear down every post of an A2V, for no apparent reason.

Happy New Year!

neo_pop_71

Re: Does anyone know what this person is talking about?

Post by neo_pop_71 »

"...my A2V and sugest that you do not ignore this request" :roll:

Oowah... I'm scared! *CRAP* I think I soiled myself with fear!!! :lol:

Should be an easy enough request for the jackass to fulfill... that aren't that many A2V post in the MARKETPLACE. More keyboard courage kickin' in! God, these days everyone is a badass but how can we all be badass? F*ck it, I'm going the path of MLK Jr., now I'm a pacifist, so all y'all badass fools can suck a fat johnson!!!

Mark
Founder
Founder

Re: Does anyone know what this person is talking about?

Post by Mark »

Again, I've received an email from this individual, who declined to provide a VALID email address, so that I may respond to the request due to a few questions I have.

Let me make myself perfectly clear: I do not, and will not, delete any posts on the forum from someone who simply claims to be the owner of items in a picture that's been posted to the forum. Not to mention, said picture was posted by another party, not the person who is contacting me. Finally, if I am to assume said property does in fact belong to the individual making the claim, I have every right to keep said image online now, because if all claims are true, then the purported owner posted it to a public website in the first place. That's legally defined as "fair use" in black letter law.

I also find it ludicrous and spiteful that he/she wishes it removed, when all we're talking about is an image of a bike leaning against a wall.

I'm sure this is going to piss this individual off in a big way, but I'm simply taking this as serious as he/she is. If it means this much, they can have a lawyer send me a cease & desist letter, which I will post here in the place of the original post.