Somebody is on good stuff !

Barracudas looking for a home. Please post links to auctions, listings, etc.
vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Somebody is on good stuff !

Post by vpc66 »

This is what my ride look like when it was new, but jezz look at the price they are asking for the thing . My old ride has way better parts....does that mean I could ask 3 G for it....hahhahah..then I would be on the good stuff if I thought that!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Barracuda-Bike- ... 3f145bd575
Relax and have deep water thoughts.

F.C.C.R Ride hard,Ride Fast.....Go Insane

neo_pop_71

Re: Somebody is on good stuff !

Post by neo_pop_71 »

Yeah Big V., bikenstuff is on crack!!! He thinks everything he has is gold and expects the rest of the world to bankroll his expensive New York overhead! When Ross was doing the liquidation sale 10 years ago on the Cudas, sellers on Ebay were getting $69.00 to $99.00 for a new Cuda in the box. Now that the supply has popped and this dork sat on his stash, he thinks he can command those outrageous prices. The only upside for us is the possible perception that our Cudas are worth more than the market supports. bikenstuff is a total f'ing clown!!!

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

Wish you could see how much the offers were. You would think if they were all around the same ( realistic ) amount he would get a clue....but HEY, you never know, he could wait for the right person to come along ;)
Relax and have deep water thoughts.

F.C.C.R Ride hard,Ride Fast.....Go Insane

neo_pop_71

Post by neo_pop_71 »

A fool and their money...

Mark
Founder
Founder

Post by Mark »

Perhaps this price for a new, in box Durango-build A2FX or UNLTD with all the NOS bling. But for a Ross made 1996+ bike? He'll be owning this one for quite some time..