Florida

Barracudas looking for a home. Please post links to auctions, listings, etc.
zoltanka79
Never leaves
Never leaves

Florida

Post by zoltanka79 »

Zoltan

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Re: Florida

Post by vpc66 »

Yea....my backyard, and it sure does not look small to me...take it not many small (14) out there..

Sent e-mail to check size...
Relax and have deep water thoughts.

F.C.C.R Ride hard,Ride Fast.....Go Insane

neo_pop_71

Post by neo_pop_71 »

"A little history on the bike - "The bikes that were made between 1992 and 1995 are "true" Barracudas, made by the Barracuda Bicycle Company of Durango, Colorado. These bikes are what collectors and enthusiasts really look for. The very early bikes and most of the race bikes were crafted by Yeti and 3D Cycles and bear the finest craftsmanship.
$150
Call Will at 828 351 945five or text/email."

Geez, the seller has a few nuggets of truth correct and then he f*ckin' embellishes the rest! "Call Will" is right and tell him to get his facts straight and to stop bullsh*tting just to sell a bike!!!

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

I just look at the pictures, and could tell it has been beat on a little and most of the parts would go into a bin ...I work in shipping and receiving so I have a sales group all around me and all I hear when they talk is bla bla bla....sales pitch I never listen to !

mixalive

Post by mixalive »

It might have been $899 in 94 with the fork. But it also had 20 more gears.
93 A2R blue/white 14" Craigslist Austin, on the cheap
94 A2M silver/white 14" Cenna's Cycles SA, original owner
94 Cuda Comp purple/white 14" won on Ebay
95 XX Team gold/white 14" Craigslist Memphis

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

I have talk through e-mails with the person about the size. The first reply back stated they did not know and would measure cc to tt and I wrote back stating bb to ct which I wrote that I rode a 14. They replied back with to big for me but they could remeasure that night...then I got a reply right after stating 16 but asked me if I wanted them to measure again...So I do not know how they took the measurement...I gave up on going back and forth with the e-mail over a simple measurement !

By the way Mix....I have falling for single speed and if I pick up another Cuda that is how it would be built anyway...though my dream frame for that is the green a2e ( don't know year with that paint job ) with rigid forks 1 1/8 steer tube. I ride my cheap funky looking old steel Specialized more now than the Comp...even with the rigid fork it is a far better (feeling)ride !
Still love Cuda frames, just do not have one set up the way I would like !

mixalive

Post by mixalive »

I was just making reference to his price. Gears+derailleurs+cables+shifters= $$$
I think his price is too high..
93 A2R blue/white 14" Craigslist Austin, on the cheap
94 A2M silver/white 14" Cenna's Cycles SA, original owner
94 Cuda Comp purple/white 14" won on Ebay
95 XX Team gold/white 14" Craigslist Memphis

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

Understood, and agree plus it was rode hard and put away wet...and in this case that is not just a saying, look at the picture of the seat stay..you can see signs of rust drool coming out of the weep hole. If it were my size and a good price all I would want was the frame...but I shall wait. Then again with 26" wheels slowly fading away the thought of doing a 650B/29ner single speed really gets me...I like the steel Kona Units and feel that might be the better move.