* STOLEN * Tricked Out A2Fast

Barracudas looking for a home. Please post links to auctions, listings, etc.
neo_pop_71

* STOLEN * Tricked Out A2Fast

Post by neo_pop_71 »

Hey gang,

I found this posting today and I feel it's necessary to post Brian's A2Fast Barracuda. Brian is the original owner, he's had the bike 20 years... he deserves his 'Cuda back!!! The bike was stolen from Springfield, Oregon in March but we know how this works, the frame or parts will be for sale in some other city after a cooling off period. Let's help out an original Cudahead and keep our eyes open for his very customized 'Cuda.

Thanks!

-D-

http://eugene.craigslist.org/laf/4395410111.html

Barracuda "A2FAST" racing Mtn. Bike stolen 3/25/2014 at the Safeway located at Q Street and Pioneer Parkway East in SPRINGFIELD, OREGON. There is a $250 reward for the information that leads to the return of the bicycle. NO QUESTIONS ASKED!!!!

This bicycle is unique. No one else has this bike "set-up", not anywhere in the USA, except for me. Lots of upgrades over the years. Very easy to identify. I am the original owner and they only made this bike for one year, and I have had it for 20 years. This is a biycle that "stands out" in a crowd. The black, oversized "HED." carbon fiber wheels with the white HED. stickers are a real eye catcher.

BARRACUDA FRAME (steel, NOLLEEN suspension), - blue/titanium color
ROCK SHOX SID FORKS - cross country, suspension, black
Shimano XTR linear brakes (front and rear) - black
Ringle/Sun Seat Ppost - anodized red
CHRIS KING headset - anodized red
Avenir bar ends - anodized red
Bell front handlebar bag - black
TOPEAK QR rear bike rack - black
HED. carbon fiber fiber wheels - black
CRANK BROTHERS "Egg Beaters" pedals - silver
SYNCHROS bicycle seat - leather, black with red lettering
SRAM Grip Shift - black
Barracuda Handlebar - titanium color
CRANK BROTHERS skewers - anodized red color
SUGINO three piece cranks - silver color

CONTACT INFO:

Phone/Message: (541) 747 - 4762 or
NON-EMERGENCY Springfield, Oregon Police Phone #: (541) 726 - 3714

Thank-you for your help,
Brian

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Re: * STOLEN * Tricked Out A2Fast

Post by vpc66 »

I spend time on E-bay so I will keep my eyes open, but odds are that bike has been spread to the four corners of the world...But you never know with some of the ass monkeys we have seen here using pictures of member bikes claiming they are for sale...we might see that picture with somebody selling it...
Relax and have deep water thoughts.

F.C.C.R Ride hard,Ride Fast.....Go Insane