Something for one's health

As stated, anything goes.
encoume

Something for one's health

Post by encoume »

After seeing an close mate going trough a tough time due to a disease caused from using tobacco I made it my own quest to rescue as much other individuals as possible from the very same fate, but quickly I realized that it doesn't matter how great the arguments are it is nearly impossible to make a smoker give up smoking, not because the actual arguments aren't sufficiently good and not because the smoker is just not happy to quit but simply due to the fact smoking is really a more addicting drug than heroin as well as cocaine (scientifically proven).

Next , I discovered that there's actually a method to stop smoking without stopping smoking, thus give a smoker his or her pleasure and habit yet save him or her from the damaging effects of cigarettes.

The Things I am speaking about are e cigarettes. You can read about all the side effects of smoking and the way a electronic cigarette can help you quite smoking cigarettes or just permit you to follow your habit and get your kick without the harmful negative effects of smoking cigarettes on my web site http://electroniccigarette0.com

P.S. I really hope this will not get deleted due to having a hyperlink to my webpage as I only attempt to inform and help.

May God bless everyone

Chrissy M.

mixalive

Re: Something for one's health

Post by mixalive »

I am 51, and never smoked tobacco. So I am tobacco free...
My Mom was a big smoker and I told her the sure fire way to quit smoking. Buy a LifeCycle and every time you get the urge to smoke, jump on that thing for about 30 minutes. Kinda like a Pavlov's dog approach. She eventually stopped with the patch.
Keep up the good work..
93 A2R blue/white 14" Craigslist Austin, on the cheap
94 A2M silver/white 14" Cenna's Cycles SA, original owner
94 Cuda Comp purple/white 14" won on Ebay
95 XX Team gold/white 14" Craigslist Memphis