Tom Teesdale retro frame

As stated, anything goes.
cudarider1
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Re: Tom Teesdale retro frame

Post by cudarider1 »

I felt the same way for years until my cuda broke and I picked up my StumpJumper. I was at first looking for a hard tail but decided to give the FS a try and wasn't convinced until I rode it for a few months. I definatley still have a love for hard tails (cudas in particular) but for anything steep and rocky the FS is the way to go for me. when I was 20 even 30 I'd ride the cuda down the ski slopes but my body can't take that kind of beating anymore so a little squishy on the back of the frame is nice.

sithlord3
Never leaves
Never leaves

Post by sithlord3 »

I have enough squishy in the middle from never actualy riding any of my bikes. I suffer from the old "have more fun building them than i do riding them cuz im outa shape-itis".

neo_pop_71

Post by neo_pop_71 »

sithlord3 wrote:I have enough squishy in the middle from never actualy riding any of my bikes. I suffer from the old "have more fun building them than i do riding them cuz im outa shape-itis".

:lol:
That is an all-time classic, some funny sh*t Sith! Only problem is it's oh so true... at least now I have a new saying to match my lifestyle!!!

cudarider1
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by cudarider1 »

Oh Yeah, I've definately had a long term case of that same condition that would flare up from time to time over the years but this past year or two I've been in remission and have been riding again!

I'm 40 now and as much as I enjoy hammering a fast winding single track I'm just as happy, searching for upgrade parts or riding gear with a cold one in my hand.