Beer!!!!!!! (Updated topic woo-hoo)

As stated, anything goes.
sithlord3
Never leaves
Never leaves

Beer!!!!!!! (Updated topic woo-hoo)

Post by sithlord3 »

everyone is great.....adjusting and so on. Shes a bit of a cryer which cuts through me like a hot knife through butter, but im dealin. As far as the Ripper goes....I ll be in Long Island on the 8th for a Bday party. I just cant remember if its you or mix that lives ther! HA
Last edited by sithlord3 on September 20th, 2011, 9:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

cudarider1
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Re: .

Post by cudarider1 »

Sith, I thik it was manbeer that was a NY guy.

sithlord3
Never leaves
Never leaves

Post by sithlord3 »

oops...i dunno how many times i make a new topic instead of replying....damn New Castle.

cudarider1
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by cudarider1 »

Ha, Blame it on the Brew! I love it.

neo_pop_71

Post by neo_pop_71 »

Hey, at least his choice of sudz is a proper one with flavor and character! I have a theory that people drink a beer or cocktail that mirrors their personality. I worked at a bar in my 20's, so many lame dudes drinking Coors Light! They always wondered why the "fun" girls drank NewCastle (or whatever)... they also wondered why those same girls were never interested in having a conversation!!! :lol:

I'll start this off... my beer pick for the Cudaheads is to get yourself over to Costco, pick up a 24 pack of Costco label Signature Ales. Super tasty selection of 4 different 6 packs from a microbrewery in San Jose, CA. To top it off... it's a bargain at $18.00! Yes, you read correctly... $18.00 for 24 delicious brews... a mere 75 cents per beer!!! :D

Enjoy!!!
Last edited by neo_pop_71 on September 20th, 2011, 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cudarider1
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by cudarider1 »

Wow, I'd give that a shot if I could! Costco in NJ doesn't sell alcohol. we can only buy it in liquor stores and I've never seen costco brand. Long trail ale from VT is good, for a little more kick I like their double bag. I'm also a long time fan of killians although I haven't had it lateley.

neo_pop_71

Post by neo_pop_71 »

Man, that's weak... the government has a hand on your bottles of beer!!! Here is a link to the item on the Costco website, it describes each ale:

http://www.shop.costco.com/en/In-The-Wa ... irits.aspx

Here too is a link to the Beer Fathers website, they add some background and reviews to the Costco ales. However, those linked and reviewed differ from what is available on the West Coast, maybe the reviews match what is available on the East Coast. It makes for good reading if you East Coast Cudaheads are familiar with FX Matt Brewing Company, that's who is behind the brewing in your area.

http://www.thebeerfathers.com/costco-en ... er-battle/

sithlord3
Never leaves
Never leaves

Post by sithlord3 »

I think ours only sells wine....i dunno...never looked for beer there...interesting. And are you calling me a "fun girl" for drinking New Castle?! JK...I am also a huge fan of good ole Sams lager. Although there are curently 6 Blue Moon harvest pumpkin ale's in my fridge...make that 5.

mixalive

Re: Beer!!!!!!! (Updated topic woo-hoo)

Post by mixalive »

You guys better be drinking a Dos Equis, yo..
93 A2R blue/white 14" Craigslist Austin, on the cheap
94 A2M silver/white 14" Cenna's Cycles SA, original owner
94 Cuda Comp purple/white 14" won on Ebay
95 XX Team gold/white 14" Craigslist Memphis

sithlord3
Never leaves
Never leaves

Re: Beer!!!!!!! (Updated topic woo-hoo)

Post by sithlord3 »

I dont always ride bikes.....but when I do... I ride Barracuda's. Stay chubby my friends.