This board id moving SLOW

As stated, anything goes.
sithlord3
Never leaves
Never leaves

This board id moving SLOW

Post by sithlord3 »

not only with topics and replys....am i the only one that this site is creeping death slow for recently?

neo_pop_71

Re: This board id moving SLOW

Post by neo_pop_71 »

True... it seems to go days between postings and replies. Possibly has to do with the holidays but I think it's more to do with the fact that there are 139 members and most have no activity or input. Also, I've noticed a void of Barracudas on the net (Craigslist, Ebay, Yakaz, etc.) as of late, there too may have something to do with the holidays. I'll keep listing anything that pops up, I continue to try to reply to new postings, and I hope the rest of you will do the same. I really like this site, it has a great forum and a better group of Cudaheads... plenty of newbies have made their first posting by praising this site for being here! That's a great thing, thanks again as always Mark!!!

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

I check a few times out of the day,but with nothing said and not much going on in my world right now(wife and I have split apart...she has computer,so now I can only get on with one at work at this time) I just sign off. I have been thinking about how quiet it is and yes with only a few that will write in it will go through slow times. Could a board be set up for posting pics and videos of sites that members have done on rides...I for one would love to see the places you guys ride being a Florida boy that knows no other state and what it is like. That might cause some of the quiet members to take a peek and get active on the site.
Relax and have deep water thoughts.

F.C.C.R Ride hard,Ride Fast.....Go Insane

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

Oooops .....and other Countries as well which would be real cool to see....sorry use to the Cave Divers site I use which most of us are from here and not meanning to be a A$$ I just write as if all were here. Sorry Mark about the Turkey day line...not sure if that upset you...did not mean it that way,as said the other site most of us say Happy what ever holiday...and talk about doing a group dive or what ever.

mixalive

Post by mixalive »

I am still out here. :mrgreen:
93 A2R blue/white 14" Craigslist Austin, on the cheap
94 A2M silver/white 14" Cenna's Cycles SA, original owner
94 Cuda Comp purple/white 14" won on Ebay
95 XX Team gold/white 14" Craigslist Memphis

sithlord3
Never leaves
Never leaves

Post by sithlord3 »

chirp chirp.... :D

Mark
Founder
Founder

Post by Mark »

LOL!!!

To me, message boards are like marriages. Sometimes things are bustling and good, and other times, you've got a lull in the excitement. But in both cases, stick it out, because the excitement and bustle will come around again.. ;)

I'm not on the board as much as I'd like, as my Photography (www.markbradfield.com) is kicking into high gear with some big articles in some nice magazines, but I still pop on from time to time to check on things.

At the end of the day, I'm glad the board has our close-knit group of veterans close-by, so that when things pick up or a new member shows up, there's someone around to answer the call.

Happy Holidays, everyone!

Best,
Mark

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

Must be one of those times again because all went quiet sometime last week....I must really have no life because I am starting to feel alone here....Feel like I am screaming this in a void....HELLO is there anybody in here!!!!!

willywill

Post by willywill »

Ummmm, Mark, is that a body building little person on the details page of your website? :shock:

Nice work by the way, I think we can all agree that we envy your job.

"Honey, I'm home!"
"How was work sweetums?"
"Oh you know, another wretched day taking photos of scantly clad beauties on the Canadian coast..."
:ugeek:

Mark
Founder
Founder

Post by Mark »

LOL!

Yeah, I've been scarce on the board lately, because my other job has kicked into high gear. For those who don't know, you can have a look at my work in the following spots:

http://www.markbradfield.com
http://www.modelmayhem.com/85719
http://www.facebook.com/markbradfieldphotography

:)