What'cha ridin' if not your 'CUDA?

As stated, anything goes.
cudarider1
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Re: What'cha ridin' if not your 'CUDA?

Post by cudarider1 »

Here is my 87 and a shot of my vette with my buddies 87 Grand National.
Attachments
scan0002.jpg
scan0002.jpg (246.59 KiB) Viewed 6251 times
scan0001.jpg
scan0001.jpg (248.86 KiB) Viewed 6251 times

manbeer
Never leaves
Never leaves

Post by manbeer »

I love vettes, the LT1 was one of my all time favorite engines. I actually wanted to do an LS2 swap in my G35 as they have more of the parts to make it a bolt in proposition, and plug and play. A guy out by me had the first LSx powered 350z, it was pretty amazing. Potential for over 400whp with a few bolt ons and lighter weight/better fuel economy than most 6 cylinders.

I find it rather shameful that my girlfriends 07 Mini Cooper S with a reflash and downpipe can consistently pull on my G35 on the highway
:oops:
92 Easton * 93 A2X * 93 A2L * 94 A2MS * 94 Comp * 95 Comp * 96 A2E * 97 A2E * 97 XX Team * 97 A2F * 98 A2FS * 96 A2T and more

mixalive

Post by mixalive »

I have this perception about Corvette's. It seems they change hands often. My 92 has had many owners but very low documented mileage. Like an unwanted foster child. It is sad, but I have given mine a good home and garage spot to stay as long as I am around. I know the first owner bought the car to take a trip through the US.. Dude, wrong car for a long trip. Unless you are on the Cannon Ball Run or something. The major maintenance things are beginning to cycle around.. Clutch replacement, headlight gears, capacitors in the Bose amplifiers.
93 A2R blue/white 14" Craigslist Austin, on the cheap
94 A2M silver/white 14" Cenna's Cycles SA, original owner
94 Cuda Comp purple/white 14" won on Ebay
95 XX Team gold/white 14" Craigslist Memphis

sithlord3
Never leaves
Never leaves

Post by sithlord3 »

...all of your moms/wifes/girlfriends/whatevers. How the hell has nobody said that....shame on all of you!

neo_pop_71

Post by neo_pop_71 »

Sith-

Believe me, I almost did many times... but, after shaming myself (again) with Fluffy over in the Marketplace, I thought it best to leave that one for the next guy! Great minds and all the shite...

Slightly related sidenote, when my buddy Mark opened his Bike Shop TCB (yep, and Elvis wink), he printed up a bunch of nice baseball style ringer shirts that said "Servicing your mom since 1996". I sure do miss that shop, it's brutal when a great LBS goes under!

-D-