Ok, this one should be fun. :)

As stated, anything goes.
neo_pop_71

Re: Ok, this one should be fun. :)

Post by neo_pop_71 »

vpc66 wrote:Remember I do none of the above myself,... I doubt it will ever go away which I wish cigarettes would.

Yeah, my liver weeps for you, no really it does!!! ;)

You're right, strong drink is as American as baseball and mom's apple pie. It'll never go away! The Progressive Movement tried to influence leaders to legislate morality... wrong, bad idea... the more you restrain, the more fight you should anticipate (both my special ed and my juvenile justice training teach this). End of story.

Now, being native american, smoke is a very big deal to us! T'baccee smoke, not weed, is very special to us and regardless of social norms and ridiculous taxes, we are going to "smoke" for religious and ceremonial purposes. I don't smoke "fags" anymore now that pee-wee arrived but I do still enjoy cigars with my friends. My good buddy was the single speed mountain, cyclocross, and BMX state champ... he started every single race smoking a cig on the starting line... pissed off everyone... it was a classic!!! He kicked heroine, coke, and the rest but refused to take ciggies away from himself, he figured that he deserved one vice after beating all the rest. I couldn't agree more!

As far as weed being legal, go for it, it's not going to make drug addicts out of anyone that already wasn't weak-minded! If weed is a gateway drug and we believe in the idea of the slippery slope, then that person is a moron and deserves all the "sand" that life kicks in their face! I'm sick of this notion that people are inept and we need legislation to protect them! F*CK THAT SILLINESS!!! The institution of fear in the country is undermining society. Whatever powers that be and the neo-con corporate controlled media is breeding fear and hate... news and advertising is f*cking people up! A friend works for NBC news in Los Angeles, the producer's call is the same, "If it bleeds, then it leads!" It was the same when he worked at ABC and Fox, especially at Fox. The need to "own" or you are nothing is the norm. Let them go, we need to purge society of the pathetic and sheep-minded fools that are ready to get in line for their daily portion!!! I'm as liberal as they come, believe me I hate The Grand Ol' Party (GOP, yes, that's what it stands for, I was a history professor at a junior college for a year and a half and not a single student ever knew what GOP stood for - sad!) but I do not support idiots and their desire to seek refuge under social protections!!! Help those that can't help themselves; those that can and won't better their situation can get f*cked! Cast them off and let them go... we'll all be better for it!!!

With that, I'm done, good night and God bless!

-D-

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

Clapping right now.... :D
Relax and have deep water thoughts.

F.C.C.R Ride hard,Ride Fast.....Go Insane

Derek
Never leaves
Never leaves

Post by Derek »

vpc66 wrote:Clapping right now.... :D

People that know me laugh at me when I dell them I am a Texas Republican.

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

.........OK....I don't get the joke,I though that was the norm for Texas... :?

Derek
Never leaves
Never leaves

Post by Derek »

vpc66 wrote:.........OK....I don't get the joke,I though that was the norm for Texas... :?

I guess it's how I present myself vs the label.

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

Yea...can see that with YOU saying that you are a Republican...was just thrown off with the Texas Republican thing

Derek
Never leaves
Never leaves

Post by Derek »

vpc66 wrote:Yea...can see that with YOU saying that you are a Republican...was just thrown off with the Texas Republican thing

Texans have an ultra-conservative rep, except Austin.

mixalive

Post by mixalive »

Keep Austin weird..
Attachments
Leslie cochran.jpg
Leslie cochran.jpg (39.58 KiB) Viewed 7665 times
93 A2R blue/white 14" Craigslist Austin, on the cheap
94 A2M silver/white 14" Cenna's Cycles SA, original owner
94 Cuda Comp purple/white 14" won on Ebay
95 XX Team gold/white 14" Craigslist Memphis

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

MY GOD MAN....you are doing post like Don now...and all this time I though you were the only sane one in the group.
Are you sure that is not a picture from San Francisco...

mixalive

Post by mixalive »

93 A2R blue/white 14" Craigslist Austin, on the cheap
94 A2M silver/white 14" Cenna's Cycles SA, original owner
94 Cuda Comp purple/white 14" won on Ebay
95 XX Team gold/white 14" Craigslist Memphis