Ok, this one should be fun. :)

As stated, anything goes.
vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Re: Ok, this one should be fun. :)

Post by vpc66 »

WOW...how strange yet I must tip my hat to the man..
Relax and have deep water thoughts.

F.C.C.R Ride hard,Ride Fast.....Go Insane

neo_pop_71

Post by neo_pop_71 »

Cool guy, may he rest peacefully!

There is a very large and well organized homeless movement in San Fran, last time I was up there I picked up a homeless advocacy rag paper, it had an interview with Leslie and the Keep Austin Weird campaign. What a shame, a honest character that took up the cause of others, only to be taken out by some jerks! I'd love to return the favor, even if Leslie wouldn't want that, I'd love to show those cowards a real beat down! I gave a serious kickin' to a pair of nazi punks that were picking on an elderly homeless man down at the beach. Huge gang of people and no one stepped in for the old guy! LAME!!! After it was over, this stupid girl called me an animal and asked how could I do that to another human being. I demanded to know how she, supposedly human, could just stand by and watch this defenseless guy getting trashed. Stuff like that takes all the hope out of my fellow man!

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

To most people you would have been called a hero for beating the stuffing out of the racist scum bags as long as you did not kill them and the cops were able to pick THEM up for BREAKING the LAW for beating on the old guy. Hello that is illegal...on two counts,crime against the elderly and discrimination...unless the laws are different in California.

neo_pop_71

Post by neo_pop_71 »

Not feeling the whole "hero" thing, I reserve that for the true hero, I just hate racism! Yes, that is correct, well versed in the penal code I see (I know I'm asking for it by using the word "penal"). I did call 911 so they would send a bus for the old guy, he was in pretty bad shape, my buddy was tending to him while I cleaned up. The cops and fire both beat the bus to the scene. The funny bit is they called for two more ambulances, it seems I did more harm than I thought. I say this as I was told this by my buddy who waited with the old guy; I split after calling 911... what... like I'm going to serve myself up to the HB gorillas in blue uniforms? C'mon now, momma didn't raise a fool!

It was a good day 'cuz I got to bring the hurt on some idiots and my buddy got to work on is military medic "battlefield" training.

mixalive

Post by mixalive »

Leslie was a character, for sure. He showed up on a Superbowl commercial in the early 2000s.
93 A2R blue/white 14" Craigslist Austin, on the cheap
94 A2M silver/white 14" Cenna's Cycles SA, original owner
94 Cuda Comp purple/white 14" won on Ebay
95 XX Team gold/white 14" Craigslist Memphis

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

WHAT A SHAME.....the fact that they received help. Would have been nice to let broken bones and other damage heal improper for a reminder of how DUMB they are...it is wrong and immature to say but their necks should have been snaped. I have Family and friends that are/were cops plus my Wife and her family are Bondsmen and if I had it my way I would be called a vigilante which in the big picture makes me no better than the scum I guess.

neo_pop_71

Post by neo_pop_71 »

vpc66 wrote:...if I had it my way I would be called a vigilante which in the big picture makes me no better than the scum I guess.

Wrong Vinny! It goes to heart, willingness to step in and help another, and your true character. Call it what you will as they are merely words but when society is afraid (which we are today in my opinion, the media campaign worked), the line between "hero", "vigilante", and where they fall on which side of "justice" gets very blurred. I know the neighborhood I grew up in, probably the rest of you too, if you did something stupid, you could catch a smack from anyone's dad or older brother. We knew our neighbors, we weren't locked in our homes, and the older ones kept the young ones in check. You could never get away with trashing your own neighborhood, fools that tried it, pride in one's home equalled pride in one's neighborhood. I've always lived by that model. I simply extend it way out to anyone's neighborhood, not just my own, I carry that need to respect and be respected. Poor character and bad judgement is a blight on society! I like to think that people are tired of how things have evolved and they are fed up enough to start to bring about a change... one person, one home, one neighborhood...

Derek
Never leaves
Never leaves

Post by Derek »

vpc66 wrote:WHAT A SHAME.....the fact that they received help. Would have been nice to let broken bones and other damage heal improper for a reminder of how DUMB they are...it is wrong and immature to say but their necks should have been snaped. I have Family and friends that are/were cops plus my Wife and her family are Bondsmen and if I had it my way I would be called a vigilante which in the big picture makes me no better than the scum I guess.

You say that like its a bad thing. :P

Funny y'all should take this direction on this thread, Night before last some little d@uchebag was yelling at his girl friend from across the gas station parking lot - "Just go get some <expletive deleted> GAS!!!" I decided to hang around a bit, due to his tone. So she went in and pre-paid.... he pumped the gas... she walked back out to the car, and after she got in, he yelled at her that he was gonna beat her @ss when they got home. I hollered at him to settle down. He threw his hands out to the side and started walking my way. I got out of the car and stood up and said "Respect your elders". That's all it took (you know I am not a small guy). "Man we ain't got beef." Tucked his tail and drove off.

I know, I know..."good thing he didn't have a gun", but we don't have much of that around this area and if he'd pulled it out damn sure better pull the trigger. Got his plate and called the police.

<sniff,sniff> smells like testosterone in here. I am normally very friendly and always talk my way out of fist fights, (as I am allergic to felonies) but I was ready to go this time.

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

That is one of the fine things these days..remember back to the days when folks fought with their hands and you knew who to mess with or bow down to...now days little kids pack guns. One of the guys from when I was a Kung Fu practicer was shot in the back of the head during a road rage case because the guy walked up behind his car with out him knowing..if it had of been a normal fight I bet he would have won but a chuck of lead shot from a distance is hard to beat and for sure if you do not know it is coming.

neo_pop_71

Post by neo_pop_71 »

Derek wrote:<sniff,sniff> smells like testosterone in here. I am normally very friendly and always talk my way out of fist fights, (as I am allergic to felonies) but I was ready to go this time.

:lol:

That is one of the best lines ever!!!

I am allergic to felonies

That is glorious and perfectly put Derek! For all idiotic thug life, goin' to jail or prison is cool mindset... that is the best finishing line ever! Next time my knucklehead students raise up on one another, I'm going to pull that line and end it! Thanks man!!!

You know Vinny, I absolutely hate to hear a story like that, it really gut kicks me! I too spent years in Kung Fu as well as other various forms of martial arts, it's what kept me straight (besides a regular @ss-woopin' from my mother)! When I think "martial arts", the first thing that pops in my head is "discipline" and the second thing is "time" spent practicing. That's tragic that someone who hard discipline should be snuffed out by some piece of sh*t who had none! Especially a punk like that, anyone that pulls a move like that is a absolute p*ssy!!! You guys remember that kid/guy back in the day, the one that would throw a sucker punch in hopes of gaining an upper hand... I hated that guy!!! That turd today is the piece of puke that killed the guy from Vinny's dojo, uses a gun instead of a sucker punch from the blind side. Ultimate coward move, period!