Post your Pain...

As stated, anything goes.
Derek
Never leaves
Never leaves

Re: Post your Pain...

Post by Derek »

willywill wrote:What? What? I dont see anything? You mean those cat scratches? Was that from running through some Texas Tumbleweed?? :lol:

That ain't pain...this, this is pain.
digger.jpg

cracked.jpg

crash.jpg

burn.jpg

Those last two were take when I was living in Utah. I had a Specialized Rockhopper at the time, was riding the trails behind The U of U/hospital when my front end dove off the right hand (downhill) side of the trail, promptly sending me to the ground to have a discussion about the laws of gravity.

I still have a nice scar on the knee from that one...and I guess that last one pretty much sums up how I feel about Derek's question on legalization.

HAhaha just barely noticed that. I'm sure it was medicinal.

willywill

Post by willywill »

ABSOLUTELY! I was in pain man!! :mrgreen:

neo_pop_71

Post by neo_pop_71 »

Let's see...
I'm not one for bloody pics but I've certainly had more than my fair share of bloody moments in my biking history. I can provide evidence, proof that double cage BMX pedals are a dream come true until you lose contact... then the nightmare begins!!!
I know they are uber sexy, control your lust, here are my gorgeously scar'd up shins for your viewing pleasure! Enjoy...

willywill

Post by willywill »

Yarrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

Nasty scarage brocephus. Was that from the bear traps?

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

BEAR TRAPS nasty pedals indeed!
Looks like some fresh carnage there?
Relax and have deep water thoughts.

F.C.C.R Ride hard,Ride Fast.....Go Insane

neo_pop_71

Post by neo_pop_71 »

Yeah, those old scars are from Bear Traps, I finally retired them after the last nasty hack job! I switched over to Odyssey Triple Trap and Odyssey Sharkbite pedals. The more recent ugliness to my sexy legs was from a middle aged FNG at the track who didn't hold his line coming out of a corner. The bastard drifted so badly that my friends who were watching the race said it looked more like a t-bone rather than a bad drift. I ended up with a combination shredding from his pedal and my own Sharkbite pedal... that's a double whammy!!! Both my shins looked like hamburger and my day of fun was done!

mixalive

Post by mixalive »

Those can't be OSHA approved..
93 A2R blue/white 14" Craigslist Austin, on the cheap
94 A2M silver/white 14" Cenna's Cycles SA, original owner
94 Cuda Comp purple/white 14" won on Ebay
95 XX Team gold/white 14" Craigslist Memphis

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

You still race Bmx...your the man! But what is with the platform pedals..do they have a old school class where clipless is not used or you prefer that way. I know I ride funny now on platforms because I have become so use to being cliped in..I pop off the bike unstead of the bike moving with me now...have no clue how I did that stuff as a kid any more :oops:
Relax and have deep water thoughts.

F.C.C.R Ride hard,Ride Fast.....Go Insane

willywill

Post by willywill »

TT Stylie bro-diddly!

IMG-20120411-00107 (Small).jpg

neo_pop_71

Post by neo_pop_71 »

Ah, great minds... very nice Mr. W.W., excellent choice in pedals!

You know the thing with those Triple Traps that's deceiving is the amount of damage they can given given their tame look. Obviously, they don't have that DAMN! Look at those teeth! (like the Sharkbites do) That double row of triple shredders took way more skin off that even the Bear Traps! The Triple Traps are what gave me that big flat scar ala cheese slicer with chunks of skin on the square block teeth that I discovered when I got home!

Well Vinny, I wouldn't go so far as to call it racing BMX... more like a bunch of fat, out of shape (myself, very much included) guys in their 40's and 50's riding around a track on bikes they could never afford as kids! That jackass that took me out was on a gorgeous Hutch with Bear Traps, super stylie, but no track skills! I've almost totally lost interest because it's turning into losers lunch out there with half the guys are rubes or nubes... I don't bounce back like I used to... I just hang my head and roll the bike to the truck (cursing all the way)!