$10 Board Track Racer - ratty build

As stated, anything goes.
vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Re: $10 Board Track Racer - ratty build

Post by vpc66 »

Cool...you know me. I like to see different set ups so please post pic's.
Relax and have deep water thoughts.

F.C.C.R Ride hard,Ride Fast.....Go Insane

neo_pop_71

Post by neo_pop_71 »

vpc66 wrote:Cool...you know me. I like to see different set ups so please post pic's.

Wish I could... as a Merry (f*cking) Christmas present, some thieving bastard came up my driveway, opened my gate, and came into my yard and stole my Board Tracker! Get this... with a flat rear tire, the front wheel off, and the tire off the front... the piece of sh*t took it all! Literally walked off, not rode, with it in pieces! Granted I'm only out $15.00 but that jerk got my favorite old seat, my '76 Brooks that was all soft and broken in! Damn, I hate people!!!

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

Sorry to hear the Grinch showed up to ruin your fun...bright side for them to take a bike that was being built and not a full ride...maybe and I know it is a low chance but it might have been somebody that had nothing and wanted to give something so bad....NAH...it was some ass!

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

Have you been on the look out or hear anything about the bike? That bike should stick out unless it is the going thing around you...guess you need to make the Meth heads start talking about how you deal with bike thiefs again....couple of lumps might go along way :twisted:

Derek
Never leaves
Never leaves

Post by Derek »

Facking lame sauce. I had a 90's Trek Single Track snatched in exactly 10 seconds, parked-walked in the store, remembered I shoulda locked it up, turned around to go back outside, and it was gone. Kind of a blessing, tho, that's how I picked up my A2R!

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

I had to show my Son your post Derek because I get on him when he walks away from his bike...just over the weekend he had his Trek on the front porch to go pee and I yelled "in that time the bike could be gone" some people just do not get how fast a bike can vanish and even if you see them you can not run them down if they start riding away..that is other than Don's..that had to have been somebody watching him or knew he built bikes I feel.

neo_pop_71

Post by neo_pop_71 »

Yeah, I try to never leave the garage door open for very long, why invite trouble? As you can see in the pic, my A2L is locked to my wife's Simonetti race bike with a thick 15 band braided uncuttable Krypto cable lock. I have 4 of these in my garage plus a few other u-locks to help deter thieves but I know they'll get 'em if they want them bad enough... sucks!

Derek
Never leaves
Never leaves

Post by Derek »

Yeah. My dad used to say, "Locks are only to keep honest folks honest." He never locked his truck or house a day in his life. Probably not a good idea to have him catch a stranger inside either one of them tho'.