Heartbroken here in CT...

As stated, anything goes.
sithlord3
Never leaves
Never leaves

Heartbroken here in CT...

Post by sithlord3 »

I cant even put into words how affected I have been by this tragedy in Newtown. Im like 20 mins away. I walked down the aisle of my brothers wedding with Victoria Soto's cousin...Vicky was one of the 1st grade teachers that hid her kids and saved them all before she was killed. I did not know Vicky but that does not matter. I cant get this horrific image of all those little babies out of my mind....im serioulsy tearing up writing this 2 days later. It realy hit home due to the fact that I am a parent now...not that folks without kids arent destroyed by this. I dont know what all the surrounding circumstances are but please....as a firearm owner Im asking you....keed them secured. This has to stop. Truly the most traggic thing I can recall....yea I feel like this is worse than that...maybe because it was so close to home or maybe because they were just babies. Please remember them......

Derek
Never leaves
Never leaves

Re: Heartbroken here in CT...

Post by Derek »

I'm sorry, brother.

neo_pop_71

Post by neo_pop_71 »

sithlord3 wrote:I cant even put into words how affected I have been by this tragedy in Newtown. Im like 20 mins away. I walked down the aisle of my brothers wedding with Victoria Soto's cousin...Vicky was one of the 1st grade teachers that hid her kids and saved them all before she was killed. I did not know Vicky but that does not matter. I cant get this horrific image of all those little babies out of my mind....im serioulsy tearing up writing this 2 days later. It realy hit home due to the fact that I am a parent now...not that folks without kids arent destroyed by this. I dont know what all the surrounding circumstances are but please....as a firearm owner Im asking you....keed them secured. This has to stop. Truly the most traggic thing I can recall....yea I feel like this is worse than that...maybe because it was so close to home or maybe because they were just babies. Please remember them......

Well said Sith, nobody with a soul is escaping this one, it's far too tragic!!! I f*cking hate guns, period! I'm not for taking away liberty though, that's assuming that you are a responsible person that deserves those freedoms! Sith is right on with the need to secure your weapon if you choose to own! I couldn't eat anything at work on Friday, it was a going away party for a dear coworker, but everything seemed wrong with the world! I let my last two classes after lunch just have free time to do whatever... the kids felt so lost and confused!

Like I said, no one is escaping this one!!!

Mark
Founder
Founder

Post by Mark »

The best thing that can happen out of this, is that people remember the heroes and celebrate them, while at the same time condemning the villains, and not giving them any more notoriety than absolutely necessary.

I'm of the belief that no matter what your chosen belief system or religion, the victims are in a good place right now as we write this.

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

We closed down a bit early from work Friday because EVERYBODY was a bit off after the news broke and we sat there to listen to it....I still get wound up because the news just keeps going on it.....
Relax and have deep water thoughts.

F.C.C.R Ride hard,Ride Fast.....Go Insane