How's the weather?

As stated, anything goes.
neo_pop_71

Re: How's the weather?

Post by neo_pop_71 »

Same here V., I haven't gone to long pants yet but shorts and a hoody would be proper for today... only 60 degrees in the middle of the day. That's fairly chilly for these parts but I love it! Give me days like this year round, some rain too, and toss in some of that white stuff in Derek's picture.

-D-

p.s. *crickets chirping* Pretty quiet lately... you Cudaheads must be hibernating or you're having to look at your in-laws.

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

Surprised Derek has not post pic's of food he made for the Holidays...I hope the rain will stay away for a little bit... A buddy and I plan on doing one of the local cave dives but being a 1/4 mile or little more walk down a fire break and swamp the more dry it is the better...For this dive I just take a single and keep low to no deco. Here is a picture from a trip where it was nice and dry...we go knowing that we will sink to our waist at times but the cave pumps crystal clear water so when you walk up,it is a dot of blue in the middle of muck. Should have done the picture after to show how muddy that step made me...
Attachments
76813_155906747787926_5385626_n.jpg
76813_155906747787926_5385626_n.jpg (188.81 KiB) Viewed 4190 times
Last edited by vpc66 on December 27th, 2012, 7:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Relax and have deep water thoughts.

F.C.C.R Ride hard,Ride Fast.....Go Insane

Derek
Never leaves
Never leaves

Post by Derek »

I was so busy eating the food it didn't last long enough to get a picture. I did a traditional roast beef, carrots, potatoes, onions etc... some nice hors d'oeurves with whole wheat baguette crostini topped with smoked salmon (lox) cream cheese, capers, a sliver of red onion, and smoked some mutton short ribs doused in a Carolina style mustard-jalapeno BBQ sauce. The ole' lady complimented it with some Old Fashioned's (bourbon, marachino cherries, fresh oranges). It's funny cause the lox snacks are Jewish, on a christian holiday. I put the onion slivers on in the shape of a christian fish tho!

Aaannnnddd.....I may be holding on to the 2.35's awhile- they handled the snow and slush very well.

Sorry for the double pic post, couldn't figure out how to delete the second one.
***Gotcha' handled big boy...creepy how Mix and I can doctor your post, huh? The power... sort of like coming into your home while you're sleepin'***
Attachments
P12-27-12_14-21.jpg
P12-27-12_14-21.jpg (221.56 KiB) Viewed 4189 times

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

Burrrrrrrr...Talk about riding with numb hands,but with that I bet everything is numb..bet it sucks when you find a curb,hole or log the hard way hiding under that mess.
Relax and have deep water thoughts.

F.C.C.R Ride hard,Ride Fast.....Go Insane