How's the weather?

As stated, anything goes.
vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Re: How's the weather?

Post by vpc66 »

Bet Mark is all wrap up right now...Think I will go out for a nice walk tonight...T shirt check,shorts check...might need socks on with my Vans....NAH...to HOT for that!
Relax and have deep water thoughts.

F.C.C.R Ride hard,Ride Fast.....Go Insane

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

By the way Don...keep those saggy Zokes,we have enough of them already!

neo_pop_71

Post by neo_pop_71 »

vpc66 wrote:By the way Don...keep those saggy Zokes,we have enough of them already!

Damn, sorry brother but you're too late! I've attached a picture of the last one in Cali, we put her on a plane today... she should be basking in your Florida sun tomorrow! Enjoy!!!

p.s. You could probably catch her at your favorite watering hole tonight... lucky!

p.p.s. We sent her pet troll with her too, he's pictured with her and her fat niece from Texas. Pay no mind to his hairy back or banana hammock!

p.p.p.s. Can you say floppy mooseknuckle?

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

THAT IS SOOOOOOooooooo WRONG....The only thing missing is a tat that said something like...Enter here for FUN....errrr make me puke

neo_pop_71

Post by neo_pop_71 »

vpc66 wrote:THAT IS SOOOOOOooooooo WRONG....The only thing missing is a tat that said something like...Enter here for FUN....errrr make me puke

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Derek
Never leaves
Never leaves

Post by Derek »

I'll take the one on the left!!!

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

So...Wild Man...would that be the left of her in the picture or looking at it....

Derek
Never leaves
Never leaves

Post by Derek »

Duh - The chick with the jiggle.

Derek
Never leaves
Never leaves

Post by Derek »

Time for a ride....
Attachments
P12-26-12_10-15.jpg
P12-26-12_10-15.jpg (449.52 KiB) Viewed 7644 times

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

Just had to make sure with your sick humor and my wife would have loved to have that for Christmas,but must say we have had some cool days...had to wear long pants and a lite top out side temps drop to the 50's for a bit