Dia-Compe AD-290 "Batwing" brake levers

As stated, anything goes.
neo_pop_71

Re: Dia-Compe AD-290 "Batwing" brake levers

Post by neo_pop_71 »

vpc66 wrote:You name your bikes so I thought I would name this one...being a Specialized Hard Rock Ultra I named it Ultra Ghetto

Why not call it "ULTRA ROCK HARD" and then hit the streets in spandex shorts and a tank top? The Florida locals are bound to love it!!!

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

O no not you too....my old riding buddies beat on me about the RAINBOW colors...my wife likes the bike and if I could get her back in shape some what GREAT , I just wanted to play with another build and if she takes this one that means if I am lucky down the road I might someday get to do another one for me...in a more manly color or if she does not take it I could paint it....But hey , I do remember you writing about a pinkish colored bike you had and a fast as hell buddy who rode a bubblegum pink bike so if it rides good and I can run fast on it does the color really matter
Relax and have deep water thoughts.

F.C.C.R Ride hard,Ride Fast.....Go Insane

neo_pop_71

Post by neo_pop_71 »

Ha- that's great! I posted purely on playing with the wording of the name. The rainbow thing I missed completely, I'm colorblind (yep, a colorblind artist) and have no clue as to the color of your ROCK HARD bike. That's awesome!!!

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

.............OOooppps..I think I did this when I should have said it is a boring grey frame....
Attachments
foot-in-mouth.gif
foot-in-mouth.gif (6.38 KiB) Viewed 4229 times
Relax and have deep water thoughts.

F.C.C.R Ride hard,Ride Fast.....Go Insane