18", Y'all, 18". Vinnie here's a pic.

As stated, anything goes.
Derek
Never leaves
Never leaves

18", Y'all, 18". Vinnie here's a pic.

Post by Derek »

It has been snowing for two straight days. We have 18" on the valley floor so far. S'posed to keep keep going until Sunday. Damn good thing I ain't riding a fixie, lowest gear the whole time. Oh, and people are stupid-you'd think they never have driven in the snow in Salt Lake before. The powder is easy, but I had to stop and walk at every side street. The slush over ice is brutal-like quicksand over an oil slick. This is going on the 'Cuda (and mine) facebook pages too, so sorry if anyone has to read it twice. Was a fricking blast and a half.
Attachments
P01-11-13_15-51[1].jpg
P01-11-13_15-51[1].jpg (285.35 KiB) Viewed 9294 times

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Re: 18", Y'all, 18". Vinnie here's a pic.

Post by vpc66 »

All I can say is BURRRRRRRRR....we had a couple of vendors/customers on the phone today from Cali saying it was in the 30's ...sorry to hear for you Don. I need to take a picture of my Son and I riding outside with 80 degree temps thinking about you guys all cold..again...BURRRRR.
Wish I could figure out how to post clips from my Contour..I think I have no choice but submit to their site then post that link...sucks because I have clips saved on a thumb drive
Relax and have deep water thoughts.

F.C.C.R Ride hard,Ride Fast.....Go Insane

Derek
Never leaves
Never leaves

Post by Derek »

Damn, my A2MS has been banned to the garage/bike shop. She usually stays in the mostly unused breakfast nook (?) of the kitchen. I got home from that ride and My Queen said "you're not bringing that thing in here." So I broke up with her, packed my stuff and left. --Or-- I said "yes, dear."

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

A older guy told me when he found out I was going to get married " Just say YES DEAR"

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

..........Errrrrrrr....My son did not FEEL like heading out toward the beach....little Butthead,and it was a GREAT weekend.

By the way....WHERE DID EVERYBODY GO!

Derek
Never leaves
Never leaves

Post by Derek »

Not bike season for some folks I guess.

neo_pop_71

Post by neo_pop_71 »

Oh, my bad... I thought you were fielding guesses as to how long that seatpost is on your A2MS. Do your wrists fatigue with that set up?

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

HE IS ALIVE...now T needs to show up! Haha...you had me nervous with the start of that line Don,thought a "hum hum" size issue was coming up and glad it was a slam on the telephone pole stuck in his seat post tube. By the way just wanted to thank you guys for the cold air that came our way....errrrr...woke up to 40 something degree and high will only be in the 60's...back in my long pants today.

Derek
Never leaves
Never leaves

Post by Derek »

Sheesh it isn't even the snow at this point- the inversion has the valley looking like L.A. Can't ride a mile without feeling like I've been a pack a day smoker for 20 years.

(---------------------------------)

That's 12" inches, by the way.

And the seatpost.... It's long enough to reach from the bottom of the seat the to the frame.

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

Hahhah....So much I would like to say to that one....WOW...guess I can tell my wife that she takes more than 12 inches....but I am pretty sure she will roll her eyes