Sorry Y'alllll

As stated, anything goes.
Derek
Never leaves
Never leaves

Sorry Y'alllll

Post by Derek »

Been away for awhile. Working 60+ hours and concentrating on my career. HOWEVER - y'all are scu-rewed. I'm baaaaaack! I just insisted my hours get cut, can't wrench on my herd, can't do recreational riding (still in shape, but just riding to work etc), thinking about starting hard drugs, down to once a week for 'private time' with the old lady. I've always believed in quality of life over income. My only bills are cell phone, utilities and half the mortgage.

That said - I do have a 6 foot lawn, a garden to tend, and an inch of cat hair to clean out from under the couch.... but once I get caught up I will come down on you with shock and awe.
Attachments
girl.jpg
girl.jpg (5.66 KiB) Viewed 8126 times

neo_pop_71

Re: Sorry Y'alllll

Post by neo_pop_71 »

Hey Derek,

Nice to hear from you! Not sure how recent the photo of you was taken but you look good without your Elvis lamb chops but your color isn't good... looks like a lack of vitamin D... get yourself some sun (and while you're at it, a new shade of lipstick)!!!

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

You know how us Southern Boys are, so you need to watch out because YOU SURE HAVE SOME PRETTY LIPS.... Busy is a good thing in these times but it would be nice to be able to read some of your sick words of endearment again.
Relax and have deep water thoughts.

F.C.C.R Ride hard,Ride Fast.....Go Insane

Derek
Never leaves
Never leaves

Post by Derek »

That was some party. The old lady was a little pissed about the baked potato smeared on her Vespa seat though. Still can't find that roll of electrical tape though.

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

Have no clue what you are talking about yet with your sick mind I feel that is a good thing...glad to see that you are posting again!

Derek
Never leaves
Never leaves

Post by Derek »

We had a chili cook-off and the gag prize was the blow-up doll. And we had some left over baked potatoes. And there was some alcohol involved. The old lady's scoot was parked on the back porch.

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

Excess alcohol has brought out the strange at many parties :shock:

Mark
Founder
Founder

Post by Mark »

And I thought I had it rough!

I'm online less often I think, but I'm also working a full-time day job, in addition to shooting photography part-time and now I'm art director for a big magazine. Thank god I've got myself a GREAT team of moderators on a kick-ass Barracuda site!