anyone heard of an Appaloosa?

As stated, anything goes.
neo_pop_71

Re: anyone heard of an Appaloosa?

Post by neo_pop_71 »

You're right, that one did hit home for good brother Mix and I explained that in some PMs with him. I jest was silly fun as always, the digs are always at each other, the pictures are just toppings on the sundae if you will. I suppose adding the photos could be taken as bullying but that was never my intention. I know myself as a person and those that grew up up me knew me as someone who defended anyone regardless of social status, race, or whatever it was. Most of my fights have been with bullies, so I guess it's difficult for me to see this as bullying but it is subject to perception and it was seen that way and I'll accept it a such. That said, my intent was not to poke fun at the girl as much as it was business as usual with you and Derek.

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

I understand and know with internet somebody could be laughing at a picture of me as I write this, life these days with the tech...not like when we were kids.
Relax and have deep water thoughts.

F.C.C.R Ride hard,Ride Fast.....Go Insane

neo_pop_71

Post by neo_pop_71 »

vpc66 wrote:I understand and know with internet somebody could be laughing at a picture of me as I write this, life these days with the tech...not like when we were kids.

You got that right, millions of kids laugh every single day at Squidward!