anyone heard of an Appaloosa?

As stated, anything goes.
vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Re: anyone heard of an Appaloosa?

Post by vpc66 »

:shock: ..............I think I just got the point !
Relax and have deep water thoughts.

F.C.C.R Ride hard,Ride Fast.....Go Insane

neo_pop_71

Post by neo_pop_71 »

Hey- It's said with love and big wet kisses just like grandma planted on your pucker!!!

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

Never knew my grand Parents, but thanks......I guess....I would like it a lot more coming from one of the *NICE LOOKING* Cali girls.

* Note...Nice looking, as in no muffin top nor she male, mouth full of teeth( white) and normal weight to height frame.....and I write this as if it will stop you from having FUN....Go ahead D and do what you must !

neo_pop_71

Post by neo_pop_71 »

vpc66 wrote:* Note...Nice looking, as in no muffin top nor she male, mouth full of teeth( white) and normal weight to height frame.....and I write this as if it will stop you from having FUN....Go ahead D and do what you must !

"Nice looking" - CHECK - nice looking to someone somewhere... YIKES!!!

"No muffin top" - CHECK - just the opposite... makin' anorexia look delicious!!!

"Nor a she male" - CHECK - 100% lip smackin' female sexiness!!!

"Mouth full of teeth (white)" - CHECK - gorgeous pearly whites... looks like a grill off a '49 Merc!!!

"Normal weight to height frame" - CHECK - sexy svelte build... supermodel?!!!

CHECK, CHECK, CHECK, CHECK, and CHECK... Big Vinny's dream gal... private moments with a box of tissues!!!

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

I know that I ask for that so I must accept it....I bet she is a very sweet girl :|

neo_pop_71

Post by neo_pop_71 »

Oh man, Vinny, c'mon brother... now you're starting to sound like Derek!

I suppose if I had to find a nice quality about her, I'd go with her hair... those strands of beauty look to be as healthy and robust as her gums!

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

:lol: Yea I like the hair as well and the twinkle in her eyes!

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

I figured something was special about her in a cheer leading outfit and sure it would hurt to see post made But ...Don pulled that picture off a web site, it had a water mark on it stating the site Ugly People. I know it is wrong but that made me loosing up a bit and sorry if the jest got to you Mix.

neo_pop_71

Post by neo_pop_71 »

As twisted as you might think I am, I pulled that image off a Google search, I don't frequent any questionable sites. Seriously, I can't and wouldn't anyway, you have to understand my students... they might be labelled "special" by the education system but some of these kids are off the charts brilliant. Some of my autistics kids have IQs well above 150, since 130 is considered "genius" and qualifies to be a member of MENSA, now add computer hacker to the 150 IQ and there is nothing these kids can't do online or within a network. Since we share computers in my room, I have to be really careful. I swore off looking up anything (even Ebay) after one of my kids congratulated me on winning my Ebay auction, I didn't know the results because I got busy and hadn't checked yet. So, even though we all pledge to respect one another and stay out of the other guy's business... I still operate under the notion that they are peeking into my online persona from time to time (probably daily). Messing with you guys is as racy as I get... just an aged punker movin' towards middle age and the downward spiral! My daughter saw the commercial for Life Alert the other day (we laughed) and today when I crashed on my skateboard in the street, she laughs and says, "You've fallen and you can't get up! Ha-ha-ha... Do you want one of those Life Alert necklaces for Christmas?" Good thing for her I was still hamburger on the asphalt and was too jacked up to reply with anything other than a crooked smile.

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

Hey D, we both say that we have twisted humor yet I would and have help those in need and I know you would as well but I will not take the jest back because all of us that make a showing on this forum have made post and comment about funny looking or nice looking pictures of people we do not know and they all have a story....just by chance this one was known and I feel bad that it got to T.