What is going on ????

As stated, anything goes.
neo_pop_71

Re: What is going on ????

Post by neo_pop_71 »

Okay, point made... let's get back to better things!

neo_pop_71

Post by neo_pop_71 »

I also like bikes...

Here is my current winter project, restoring my top-of-the-line Tange Prestige 1987 Panasonic Mountain Cat 7500 to the glory days. However, I'm going one step better by dumping the 7Up color scheme of '87 for the jet black of '88. Recently, I had the frame stripped and media blasted, then it was off to my buddy "Fer" (short for Fernando) the powder coating mad man. He did a beautiful job and the "Wet Black" looks amazing! As a "stock" build is an oddity for me, I pushed myself to find the correct components but finding Shimano XT 6 speed with a u-brake in excellent condition proved to be a painful ordeal. I stayed the coarse and found a complete bike in near new condition, so I splurged and bought the bike just for the XT goodness. I really think it'll be worth it in the end, I'll post photos when done, you guys can judge for yourselves.

(updates to follow)

zoltanka79
Never leaves
Never leaves

Post by zoltanka79 »

I envy that saddle..
Attachments
girl1.jpeg
girl1.jpeg (140.83 KiB) Viewed 15411 times
Zoltan

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

Great D, hope to hear updates and pictures on the build! And zoltanka79 so do I, though it would be better to be in the saddle with her on my lap. Do you have any bike related plans going on ?
Relax and have deep water thoughts.

F.C.C.R Ride hard,Ride Fast.....Go Insane

neo_pop_71

Post by neo_pop_71 »

Uh oh... here we go with the good cop bad cop...

*** nipple slip ***

Sheriff Mixalive is going to shut it down ! ! !

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

Not sure about that...Mix seem to cut loose some and before the last quiet spell he post things that were more like....well your stuff !

zoltanka79
Never leaves
Never leaves

Post by zoltanka79 »

I have some bike related stuff going on these days. I'm stripping/selling most of my bikes, except the Cuda and a full suspension Commencal Essence that i'm buiding right now.
Zoltan

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

Hope it is not a forced sale and you are bored with the stock of bikes that you have and need a change ...and may the new build you are working on go smooth !

zoltanka79
Never leaves
Never leaves

Post by zoltanka79 »

I do need a change. One of the bike's i'm selling, is a 4x bike that i used for jumping, but my left knee hurts a bit more than a couple of years ago, so i decided to let that one go. The other one is a '94 Cannondale KillerV900... and that one is priced not to sell :D . And the last one, a '07 Gary Fisher HKEK, has the parts i need for my new buid, so i'm selling that frame and a couple of other components. Dartmoor Phantom, KillerV900 and HKEK
Attachments
DSC00042.JPG
DSC00042.JPG (2.11 MiB) Viewed 15381 times
roox.JPG
roox.JPG (2.19 MiB) Viewed 15381 times
phantom.JPG
phantom.JPG (2.06 MiB) Viewed 15381 times
Zoltan

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

AH...Cannondale KillerV's ...that and the Cuda's were the two bikes I could not make my mind up on back in the early 90's. The reason I thought about the Dale was the fact that I had a Dale road bike ( still have it but will not ride that damn thing ) but fell in love with the Cuda then. When the owner and his wife of that shop stop using their Cudas to race I bought his wifes frame and made it my own and so glad I did not buy a killer now !