What is going on ????

As stated, anything goes.
vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

What is going on ????

Post by vpc66 »

So anybody have big plans made for this year, trips or builds what ever.....need some lines going on here folks...come on and start writing some post. I have hope to get back to some real riding with my old buddy and a few new ones. Have been thinking about joining the local MTB club so maybe I could get some rides in that way but to tell the truth in a way that scares the hell out of me because I am in such bad shape compared to years back when I was around that group...I know that I will not be able to ride all the time like I did before Wife and Kids so not sure how fast I could build back up if at all but I still want to make a shot at it. Come on and state what is going on in your riding life..we need some noise here folks....STOP lurking and POST !!!!!
Relax and have deep water thoughts.

F.C.C.R Ride hard,Ride Fast.....Go Insane

neo_pop_71

Re: What is going on ????

Post by neo_pop_71 »

Thanks to Big V. for the inspiration... to break it up a bit, I'll go with a pictorial...

Be honest now and pick your silhouette and your motivating gal...

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

Funny * D * ....ok guess I will play along because you made a post after the period of dead quiet.
Duh Top girl because...well she is hot and the other not so much , and I would be the third from the right...that would be the fit side of the scale. But to me that is bad because I was fit almost to forty years old and now at forty seven I look and feel like s**t !

neo_pop_71

Post by neo_pop_71 »

C'mon man, don't beat yourself up too much, especially when half the country looks like the left!!!

You're still throwing a leg over and havin' some fun... just imagine if all you had to define yourself was food and television? I'm definitely not at the far right anymore, sure I could do more and some days I do but there's a balance to be had. I'm not nearly as selfish as I used to be before my daughter was born, now she comes first always! I like to use an old boxing corner motivator... I refuse to just be average.

Trip on these gals...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/4096 ... p-the-list

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

Now that would be worth having your A$$ beat....I could see being knock out with a smile and waking with that smile !

zoltanka79
Never leaves
Never leaves

Post by zoltanka79 »

So, my new year's resolution is to participate at women's MMA. Don't get me wrong, i do NOT want to fight back. The only thing i would try, is wrestle them to the ground.
Zoltan

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

That is a GREAT idea but with my luck I would get stuck with the Russian girl that look like a man and not one of the hotties like D post !

neo_pop_71

Post by neo_pop_71 »

Ha-

Don't fear the Russian... fear Chrissy Santos! She usually makes the Top 10 Ugliest Fighters list.
(That's saying a lot as there is no shortage of ugliness in men's UFC & MMA)

Check out the brutal armbar!

If a picture is worth a 1,000 words, these photos should have you puking dictionaries!!!

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

So what idiot has to tell her that folks think she is ugly...

neo_pop_71

Post by neo_pop_71 »

vpc66 wrote:So what idiot has to tell her that folks think she is ugly...

That's the beauty of it...
nobody...
she knows it, that's why she calls herself "Cyborg" and backs it up! (see photos)