Bought a new beater/commuter

As stated, anything goes.
Derek
Never leaves
Never leaves

Bought a new beater/commuter

Post by Derek »

Since my Avanti got jacked i have been riding the A2MS. like to reserve that one for dirt. So I have been keeping my eyes open for something else. Snatched up a Haro FL1. Still on the fence. Its light as hell. But the geometry is just weird. guess I will tune it and see what happens. Last time I heard tghe name Haro it was stricty BMX.

neo_pop_71

Re: Bought a new beater/commuter

Post by neo_pop_71 »

Hola flaco loco...

Remember Derek I live in Mexifornia, aka SoCal, so you'd be thought of as the crazy skinny (white) guy...

Listen my good brother, that FL1 is dog! A buddy of mine was trying to get me to swap frames with him, I spent half a dozen rides trying to make that FL1 a winner and it never happened. If you're in need of a great frame, I might have what you're after and all you'd need to cover is the shipping. The poor man's Yeti Ultimate tribute I built last year isn't sticking around, I need to rob parts from it for a new build. If you're into the frame, you're welcome to it, I can include some of the parts like the Shimano Octalink 105 crank and matching bottom bracket, Shimano 105 front derailleur, and the CODA Team cantilever brake calipers. Throw some cash my way for the parts and cover the shipping and you'll have an awesome replacement for your Avanti!

Let me know...

Peace,

-D-