Be honest...

As stated, anything goes.
vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Re: Be honest...

Post by vpc66 »

Hahaha...Ok wild Man...
And pickled pigs feet look nasty, as if you would do one of your fancy plates with one of those gross things in the center...
Relax and have deep water thoughts.

F.C.C.R Ride hard,Ride Fast.....Go Insane

neo_pop_71

Post by neo_pop_71 »

Derek wrote:Ok, first of all.... that's my sister. So lay off.... second of all.. I hear a little jealousy going on here. Don't think any of you trailer park bike gigolos could rock cut-offs and a mullet like me. Third, Franzia doesn't count as wine, more like whine cuz you can't afford anything else, and she is NOT a cheap date.

Missionary? Don't knock it till you try it. 40-year old virgins on this site sheesh. Can't appreciate the caviar till you've had the deviled eggs and pickled pigs feet.

Everyone (including Vinnie) needs a little attention every once in awhile.

All is right as rain... that was a fabulous fire back, well played my friend!!! I was wondering how much abuse you were going to tolerate before answering the call. Thanks for the laugh, big man, you gotta participate more often as I do enjoy the twist on humor that you spin!

Cheers!

-D-

p.s. Oh Big V., you're asking for it with, "...one of those gross things in the center..." and my mind swirls with images just for your enjoyment!

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

I enjoy throwing gas on fire... :twisted:

Derek
Never leaves
Never leaves

Post by Derek »

Scrambled brown eggs with truffle infused butter, pickled pigs feet, and Parmigiano.

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

Very nice looking, but I do not believe there is a pigs foot in that order ;)

neo_pop_71

Post by neo_pop_71 »

I'll be glad to give credit where praise is worthy... clearly Derek has some fine culinary skills, that dish looks like a work of art! That said, the thought of some disgusting pickled pigs' feet ruining those eggs makes me question your judgement (and that wouldn't be the first time as you know). Damn man! Two things come to mind when I hear pigs' feet...

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

neo_pop_71 wrote:I'll be glad to give credit where praise is worthy... clearly Derek has some fine culinary skills, that dish looks like a work of art! That said, the thought of some disgusting pickled pigs' feet ruining those eggs makes me question your judgement (and that wouldn't be the first time as you know). Damn man! Two things come to mind when I hear pigs' feet...

That is a two thumbs up D for the questioned judgement and the nasty pigs feet....NOT the girls nor the guy with the fine smile
Attachments
images (1).jpg
images (1).jpg (9.66 KiB) Viewed 7246 times