Where's everyone from?

As stated, anything goes.
Mark
Founder
Founder

Where's everyone from?

Post by Mark »

This might have been covered in scattered posts all over the place, but let's clean it up and post right here. Where are we all located?

Me? I'm in Toronto

Derek
Never leaves
Never leaves

Re: Where's everyone from?

Post by Derek »

Scottish by heritage, American by birth, Texan by the grace of God, Salt Lake City currently via U-Haul.

neo_pop_71

Post by neo_pop_71 »

Okay, I'll play along... following good brother Derek's lead...

Heritage goes back to Frederick William I. (aka Friedrich Wilhelm I.) King of Prussia with a healthy mix of English, Irish, and Scott to muddy up the blood line plus a strong showing of Cherokee and Blackfoot to stamp out any nobility...

A native Southern Californian (with family ranching in NorCal since the first homestead in 1860) living in the birthplace of BMX, skateboarding, and West Coast Punk... still defining me to this day!!!

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

Marie Coin Coin was the start for me, well the fact that her French owner fell in love with her and they had kids. He set her free and she start her own Plantation and had slaves and family working the site around the Natchitoches area of Louisiana. Those early folks mix with the local Caddo Indian tribe, though the area was name for the Natchitoches Indian tribe so I am fuzzy there and that is how the Creole came about. Only a few family names are in the group and have to show background to be part of groups made for them. Side note, the Creole people during the Civil War ( at the time they went by Free people of color...if I remember correct ) fought for the South...It was wrote that Union solders were in shock when they found that out ..Damn Yankees . Oh one Irish person jump into the mix.
Both my Parents came here before I was born, so I am a Florida boy !
Relax and have deep water thoughts.

F.C.C.R Ride hard,Ride Fast.....Go Insane

mixalive

Post by mixalive »

Austin, Texas
My family served and fought for the Republic of Texas in 1846-1846. Which was while Texas was an independent sovereign nation in North America and before becoming a State by annexation into the United States.
93 A2R blue/white 14" Craigslist Austin, on the cheap
94 A2M silver/white 14" Cenna's Cycles SA, original owner
94 Cuda Comp purple/white 14" won on Ebay
95 XX Team gold/white 14" Craigslist Memphis

zoltanka79
Never leaves
Never leaves

Post by zoltanka79 »

Romania, Transylvania, a beatifull small city called Sighisoara.
Zoltan

Derek
Never leaves
Never leaves

Post by Derek »

Hey Mix - My Ex-wife's great great great..... I forget how many.... grandfather was George W. Smythe, and was Sam Houston's very good friend. He signed the Texas Declaration of Independence just under Mr. Houston.

All my ex's live in Texas, that's why I am in Utah. Though if they were to secede I'd be there in a heartbeat.

mixalive

Post by mixalive »

That may make her a Daughter of Texas.
93 A2R blue/white 14" Craigslist Austin, on the cheap
94 A2M silver/white 14" Cenna's Cycles SA, original owner
94 Cuda Comp purple/white 14" won on Ebay
95 XX Team gold/white 14" Craigslist Memphis

rbonif
Never leaves
Never leaves

Post by rbonif »

Born in the Bronx, raised a bit north of NYC. Currently live in NYC but had a five year stay in Dallas (that is where my son currently lives).

I ride mostly in the Hamptons on weekends with a few rides upstate.

Ron

neo_pop_71

Post by neo_pop_71 »

rbonif wrote:I ride mostly in the Hamptons on weekends with a few rides upstate.

Hey Ron, do my old punk rawk ass a favor... if you run into any hedge fund managers while riding in the Hamptons, please crash into them and stomp a new mud hole in that scum!!! My sister is a broker, she told me the top 25 hedge fund managers raked in a disgusting 21 billion dollars last year! Gut the swine!!! I'll send you my SOG knife with my fingerprints!!!! C'mon man, you're practically in the clear... just do the bastard!