Where's everyone from?

As stated, anything goes.
vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Re: Where's everyone from?

Post by vpc66 »

Hey " D " you know I am right there with you, but I must ask...do you know what Ron does for a living....he may be a part of the 1% club
Relax and have deep water thoughts.

F.C.C.R Ride hard,Ride Fast.....Go Insane

neo_pop_71

Post by neo_pop_71 »

Naw... Ron is a pretty face... besides no 1%'er would be caught dead on a Barracuda... a $10,000.00 hydro-formed full suspension beast with electronic 11 speed that's what the fat cats with bottomless pockets ride around my parts. The laughable part is my tubby 225 pound "clyde" posterior can smoke those pathetic f*cks on my rigid bikes any day of the week! Sad man, soft as puppy sh*t, hangin' out at the trail head showin' off their new whips, wearin' $800.00 in new microfiber kit, smoked by social hooligan in camo shorts and a Clash t-shirt! F*CK 'em!!!

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

You my Sir are correct on that point...same goes on with diving. More money than brains and pay in to the new fad for a couple of months then move on to the next fad when they realize it takes time to learn what you are doing and having the best toys does not make you better

rbonif
Never leaves
Never leaves

Post by rbonif »

lol guys. I am no 1% and if I was my ex-wife would pull me out of that bracket pretty quick. Although I do work for a small hedge fund (operations role). Also that Hamptons house is my folks house not mine.

Please don't label me...not at least until Neo tells me how to fix my chain slip!!!

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

Oh Ron, you have been on long enough to know " D " and I are Jokers ....yeah sometimes our humor and sense of right and wrong will put some off ( screw them ) but we mean well! Now throw Derek in the mix and we can get a bit on the disturb side, we shall keep that quiet for right now . Then again maybe we should resurrect FRIDAY PICTURES, it has been awhile and Sheriff Mix might be rusty with the delete key !

Derek
Never leaves
Never leaves

Post by Derek »

New York City!!!!

<spits a wad of chaw>

Get a rope.

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

I think she got a bit more than a diamond ring....and with that gift of love the funds will keep pouring out to her for 18 years or so, depends how fast that gift gets through school !

rbonif
Never leaves
Never leaves

Post by rbonif »

I took no offense whatsoever...Trust me everyone has the right to feel that way.

neo_pop_71

Post by neo_pop_71 »

vpc66 wrote:Then again maybe we should resurrect FRIDAY PICTURES, it has been awhile and Sheriff Mix might be rusty with the delete key !

Last we heard from Sheriff Mix he was Loc-ed After Dark and doin' the Wild Thing with some of Tone-Loc's harem while sippin' some Funky Cold Medina!

http://youtu.be/_vRZxBwiIjQ

The Bronx is "Da Bronx, whatta 'bout it?!!!" I've got friends there, John, you got cred with me... hedge fund???

Photo Friday is coming back?