memorial day ride !

As stated, anything goes.
vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

memorial day ride !

Post by vpc66 »

Set up ready to go in the morning with one of my old riding buddies ! Hope I made the right pick due to fact we had rain on and off all day and the Cuda is set up for more dry riding than the single speed...but I have not had her out in a very long time. Hope you guys get some good riding in the weekend and have a good time..be safe though Cya !
Relax and have deep water thoughts.

F.C.C.R Ride hard,Ride Fast.....Go Insane

mixalive

Re: memorial day ride !

Post by mixalive »

No ride for me on Memorial Day. It was pouring down raining all day.
93 A2R blue/white 14" Craigslist Austin, on the cheap
94 A2M silver/white 14" Cenna's Cycles SA, original owner
94 Cuda Comp purple/white 14" won on Ebay
95 XX Team gold/white 14" Craigslist Memphis

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

Sorry to read you got all the rain Monday, we thought that it might hit us a little Monday but made the ride and had a very small amount of rain later in the day. But the issue with the tires I run on the Cuda could have got me if it was not for the fact that what trail the club has made at the Park for the most part of the 6 1/2 ..7 mile ride was thru palmetto root and stumps ,SLOW RIDING, sure T knows about riding that crap, not sure if you guys to the far west and north have had the pleasure....think 5 1/2 to 6 miles of rock garden type riding..slow and really working the body. Bad part is I am so out of shape, after a number of miles I could not stay out of the saddle nor lift and place the front of the bike where I need it to work over the next log....yes I whine like a little b***h and had to dismount and move the bike to a area large enough to get rolling again a few times....I will return and keep doing so till I make it with, lets be real, a small amount of whine !
I hope they add more, but some nice flow through the trees...that is what I need before I can even think of going back to the old limestone quarry riding like I did back when I was in shape

Derek
Never leaves
Never leaves

Post by Derek »

At least you got out. Sorry you are old. Whine all you want..... someone your age deserves it.

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

You know that may just work if I mount it to the frame a few inches above the ground...that way when I fall over it will catch me...I could mount my prune juice holder and a first alert to it as well...would so hate to fall down and not be able to get up !

Derek
Never leaves
Never leaves

Post by Derek »

not be able to get up !

Bless your wife's little heart.

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

I need a brace for that as well, SMART A$$....You know " D " will drop a ton of nasty on me, Mix might need to warm that delete finger up !

HEY!!!! That walker has pockets on it..COOL I will be able to carry my AARP books and card..maybe a portable Bingo set when I stop for a nice cool drink of prune juice !

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

By the way Derek...I did not fall over or wreck once...yes I stuff the front wheel into roots and stumps a few times but was able to balance the bike and unclip to step off...I said I was out of shape...never said I could not ride any longer. You know, with all those decades that I have been around...damn young whippersnapper !

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

GREAT..." D " was just on and no comment...bet he drop off just to get some nasty pictures for his return....Be strong Vinnie be strong !

neo_pop_71

Post by neo_pop_71 »

vpc66 wrote:...yes I stuff into roots and stumps a few times... I said I was out of shape... never said I could not ride any longer!

Okay fine Vinny...
we'll give you a moment to catch your breath...
please though to satisfy my curiosity...
can you point out the difference between a root and a stump when you were stuffing her?!!!

Hee-hee...
I love the tasty hint of a stretched belly button peeking out the bottom of the muumuu... delicious!