So I got in a fight today......

As stated, anything goes.
Derek
Never leaves
Never leaves

So I got in a fight today......

Post by Derek »

As I get older I find myself less and less tolerant of bullcrap. I got off work tonight, riding the Axis, having had my free PBR at the bar in my restaurant otherwise known as a "shifty." I come around the corner and this dipsh!t with tattoos up around his neck and wearing nothing but gym shorts lunges at me and yells..... "rah!"

I work hard to support my and my wife's lifestyle and DO NOT LIKE bullies. I yell at people for a living so I am amped when I get off work. Think Gordon Ramsey with a Texas drawl.

So I propped the bike on the side of the building and yelled at him "you stupid mother f@cker, what is wrong with you?" He told me "oh you messed up now, I'm taking that bike." At that point his legs mysteriously disappeared from beneath him (swept that is, I earned my black belt at 16 years old) and then he found my elbow solidly planted in his throat. Then a white truck with flashing yellow lights and 6 members of a construction crew showed up and held him down. Turns out he crashed his BMX bike a half block away and broke his vodka bottle and tried to start a fight with the entire crew spitting in their faces in the process.

The cops showed up about 20 seconds later before it could get really ugly. Damn sure would have.

I ended up filling out a form and going home.

neo_pop_71

Re: So I got in a fight today......

Post by neo_pop_71 »

Right on Derek, that's the sort of stuff I live for as I declared war on bullies back in second grade when I saw a kid in my class getting picked on by a few older kids. I'm so glad you stopped to make it happen, I guarantee that f*ckin' loser would have eventually found someone to get over on and ruined some poor innocent person's world. I like your choice in going for the leg sweep and straight to the throat, like any good lion or pit bull would do, a classic set of moves and of so effective! I totally appreciate the fact that you gave a damn and did something about it... shame that the fuzz showed up, never there when you need 'em and always there when you don't!

Good on 'ya my brother, thanks for sharing... helps me feel a little more normal!

Cheers!

-D-

mixalive

Re: So I got in a fight today......

Post by mixalive »

Awesome..
93 A2R blue/white 14" Craigslist Austin, on the cheap
94 A2M silver/white 14" Cenna's Cycles SA, original owner
94 Cuda Comp purple/white 14" won on Ebay
95 XX Team gold/white 14" Craigslist Memphis