Hey Y'all

Come on in and say hello. You'd be surprised at how many like-minded individuals are out there!
BoCuda

Hey Y'all

Post by BoCuda »

Greetings from Texas. I just got the word that this site was back up,... Thanks Nikka.

I own, and ride, a '94 Barracuda A2T that I purchased new back in 1994 here in the Dallas area. I still love the bike to this day. This site is definitely not helping my sentimental attachment to my 'Cuda ;) Looking forward to sharing with y'all in the passion. I'll do whatever I can to help with any info I may have.

Thanks! Great to be here!

Bo

neo_pop_71

Re: Hey Y'all

Post by neo_pop_71 »

Welcome Bo, glad to have you!

This is the place for any and all things 'Cuda. I've enjoyed seeing (and drooling over) the pics of your A2T on here and MTBR, I had never seen one before so thanks for the contribution. Mark, the owner of the Eric Carter Barracuda that's posted on the MTBR thread, he started this great site and we're all glad that he did!!! Jump in and start posting, this is a friendly place, no big ego trips to deal with... just 'Cuda love!

Another Texan... Mixalive is in Austin, Bo is in Dallas (right?), anyone else on here from Texas too?

All the best,

-DON-

Bones

Re: Hey Y'all

Post by Bones »

Yep! I'm from Texas, too. A little north of Dallas in a town called Denton.
Bo: Where did you buy your A2T?