We're back!

Come on in and say hello. You'd be surprised at how many like-minded individuals are out there!
Mark
Founder
Founder

We're back!

Post by Mark »

Hi all,

I'm Mark. I was once like you, scouring the internet in search of Barracuda information. Sadly, there was nothing like this when I was performing my own search. I came up with the idea for this site because of that. I've scoured high and low, through business records and old catalogs. I've even had phone conversations with people that have been associated with the company in some way, in order to grab info, write it down and find a place to stuff it into this site.

If you're here and noticing there isn't a lot of information present anymore, it's because of a fire that claimed my home-hosted web server. Nope, no backup, so I've had to start over. I'm getting there, and I'm happy to say that I'm smart enough to host online now, with a reputable company. :)

Anyhow, register, wait for others to come, I promise they will.. I've had a lot of people asking when I'd be back online.

Best,
Mark

ctk
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Re: We're back!

Post by ctk »

You've been busy Mark!

Great to see the site back- just in time for me to show off my new 'Cuda

I'll add the pics of my recent Craigslist find asap.

EDIT: I forgot to introduce myself! my name is Tom and I live by the sea in Wales, UK.
Last edited by ctk on September 10th, 2010, 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

jbsteven

Post by jbsteven »

good to see things back up and running.

I repost my bike (XX XC) and details soon.

Mark
Founder
Founder

Post by Mark »

Welcome back, fellas! :)

sithlord3
Never leaves
Never leaves

Post by sithlord3 »

im happy your back.... I have been going through Cuda withdrawl..I dod add another since the site went dwn though......

cudarider1
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by cudarider1 »

Todd Here From New Jersey, Never saw the old site but love cudas and was phyched to find this place.

neo_pop_71

Re: We're back! GLAD YOU"RE UP & ROLLIN"

Post by neo_pop_71 »

First... Mark, thank you so much for seeing this through and bringing the site back up!!! I was bummed when it went down, then when I heard about your misfortune, I figured the site was a memory. I'm so stoked to see it back up! Not shovelin' cheese... not like a Phoenix and ashes moment, just glad and hear things are better and doing well.

Secondly, I'm really glad to see some recognizable names from the previous site have beaten me to register, I'm looking forward to seeing and hearin' all things Barracuda!

Lastly, since the site went down, I've been forced to hit up the Vintage, Retro, Classic (VRC) forum over on MTBR... man, there are some bitchy, snobby, and down right f*cked up people on that board!!! However, that was the only place I found that a 'Cuda might pop up, some days it was definitely not worth the b*llsh*t!!! So, glad to have a sight that understands what it is to own a Barracuda, thanks again Mark!

Peace'fo'real,

-DON-

jbsteven

Post by jbsteven »

cool bike.

post pics of girlfriend. ;)