Hello from previous member.

Come on in and say hello. You'd be surprised at how many like-minded individuals are out there!
Blitzclyde

Hello from previous member.

Post by Blitzclyde »

Hello,
I purchased a used Barracuda bike off of Craigslist in Longmont Colorado in July of 2008. This was my first real mountain bike purchase @ 46 years old. I found the website and was hooked on the brand being a Colorado native and the bikes being built in Durango. I have since become addicted to mountain biking. The Barracuda bike that I bought back then has since seen different duties, mountain, road, back to mountain. Being a large guy, 6'2"-210lbs, I realized after riding different bikes, that this frame really wasn't a good fit for me. So I have since gone to newer frames with better-fitting geometries. I have great admiration for the builders of this site and still have a great admiration for the Barracuda brand and what it stood for in it's heyday. I have since built all of my own bikes, Titus Motolite, Jamis Dakar XLT, Orbea roadbike, and a Stumpjumper hardtail. I live in Loveland, CO and enjoy riding the local mountain trails usually 3 days a week. I posted photos of my Barracuda on the site when it was up before in 2009, and I will now offer the frame and fork for sale in the Marketplace forum. I would like to frame to go to a fellow enthusiast before posting for sale on Ebay. The website is once again a great source for all things Barracuda, Thank you!
Dirt Rules!
Attachments
IMG_4829.JPG
IMG_4829.JPG (823.87 KiB) Viewed 3725 times

Mark
Founder
Founder

Re: Hello from previous member.

Post by Mark »

Looks like a great bike!